1917 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 18, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order January 10 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

1917.jpg
12437995-5724735195364988.jpg

Last edited:
It’s like frozen 2 and rise of skywalker, I can see them both coming back (singular steels) when they finally dispatch the collectors editions.

or maybe it’s a Disney thing. Not many others haven’t come back (even tho I said so many in my last post lol I meant 3 or 4). The rest of 1917 might be made available on Monday after release. Or maybe in a few weeks
Well I cancelled my Frozen 2 order in the hopes that it'd drop in price eventually, so I'm now obviously hoping it'll at least just come back in stock. :ohno:

Reactions: Flloydo
Well I cancelled my Frozen 2 order in the hopes that it'd drop in price eventually, so I'm now obviously hoping it'll at least just come back in stock. :ohno:

yeah I cancelled that too. I’m more interested in this though. Gutted I had to cancel my order

Reactions: Noodles and TheWorz
Unless they can ship via courier. But that wouldn't be cost-effective for a good deal on these.

Anyone know how JB ship their steelbooks?

I'm not sure ordering one from the other side of the world during a postal backlog would be smart......

They generally use bubble mailers domestically. Not sure about international.

I once ordered from JB Hi-Fi NZ and although it wasn't boxed, it was well packaged.

JB Hi-Fi Australia are still shipping internationally as far as I know.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I went to check out and shipping to my country doesn't seem to be a problem?

I tried to checkout as a guest to avail of this offer and I keep getting 'invalid mobile number'? Even after switching from Aus to UK area code. The rest seems fine, address and postage option...

Any suggestions anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.