[CLOSED] GB Django Unchained - Target 3 Disc Exclusive (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Django Unchained - Target 3 Disc Exclusive w/ Bonus Disc (April 16th)

Link

View attachment 29684

Several people showed interest in this so I offered to start a group buy! This is my first full fledged GB so do be patient with me. :D

Terms & Comditions

- Price = Update: $24.50 including tax
- Should the price change I will adjust accordingly
- Limiting 2 per member until further notice
- $1 is added on for each steel purchased for the benefit of HDN
- Once you place an order in this group buy I expect you to stick with it, so
please be sure this is the version you want before putting your name down
- Paypal goods only. 4% fees apply
- All HDN Group Buy rules must be followed Link

- Estimated Shipping Costs:
--Canada $9.15
--UK $14.90
--ask for other shipping quotes worldwide
*** I am asking $2 for packaging/handling. Steels are generously bubble wrapped and placed in a box.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

-----------------------------------------------------

1. {param}
2. ausnew x2
3. The Rainmaker
4. {param}
5. Eendje
6. {param}
8. DevilSmoke x2
9. {param}
10. {param}
11. {param}
12. Herpderp
13. {param}
16.{param}
17. BigBlizz

Everything has shipped from the original group, BigBlizz yours will go out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this differ from any of the other releases at all? If so I'm guessing it's just the bonus disc.

Just a bonus disc:

Exclusive steelbook packaging and exclusive bonus disc; THE STARS OF DJANGO UNCHAINED UNLEASHED AT COMIC-CON 2012

THE STARS OF DJANGO UNCHAINED UNLEASHED AT COMIC-CON 2012 (Estimated Run Time 53 Mins)
San Diego Comic Con 2012 full coverage of the exclusive Hall H convention panel. Featuring Quentin Tarantino, Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Kerry Washington, Don Johnson and Walton Goggins. Director Quentin Tarantino and cast introduced the upcoming film Django Unchained to the world with a conversational Q&A. Tarantino provided insight into his unique filming style and his overall process from conception to execution, leaking fan filled factoids and trivia. The cast provided insight into their characters and how they prepared for their respective roles.

Can you plz. put me down for 1. Thx.

Last edited:
Bud, as a fellow GB host, I believe your shipping costs are for 1 steelbook only. Putting it/them inside a box (depending on the box) can add anywhere from 4oz-8oz to the total weight.

-> Once you go over 1lb your shipping cost for 1 steel book will be over $18 and for 2 steelbooks at that point is being pushed over $21

Just double check all the weights for everything. I always weigh the boxes I will be using because lower quality boxes tend to be heavier. Don't ask why, they just are.

And always nice to see other members step up for hosting GBs. Thanks for doing this!

Bud, as a fellow GB host, I believe your shipping costs are for 1 steelbook only. Putting it/them inside a box (depending on the box) can add anywhere from 4oz-8oz to the total weight.

-> Once you go over 1lb your shipping cost for 1 steel book will be over $18 and for 2 steelbooks at that point is being pushed over $21

Just double check all the weights for everything. I always weigh the boxes I will be using because lower quality boxes tend to be heavier. Don't ask why, they just are.

And always nice to see other members step up for hosting GBs. Thanks for doing this!
Duly noted. My weight calculations were all based off of the Zero Dark steels I sent to Canada.

I suppose I shouldn't assume everybody knows it costs more to ship more than one steelbook. I'll update shipping for 2+.

As Wreck warned in the Django thread, Target has a history of canceling large orders. They just canceled mine :(

Since this group buy isn't that large I believe we have everybody covered, including those that asked for multiple copies. I will not gauruntee more than one copy however since we don't know what quantities the Target stores will have on release day. Keep your fingers crossed.

The good news is the base price will be $22.99 during release week. So everybody that sent me PM's about overall pricing will have to throw those numbers out the window :p

Plus, they will all be hand picked by some ocd friends :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.