Iron Man 'Battle Damaged' Mark VII - 1/6 Figure (The Avengers) [Hot Toys]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Hot Toys - Battle Damaged Mark VII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Movie Promo Edition)PR1.jpg

Est. Ship Date: July 2013
Price USD $294.99
Preorder Link
ITEM STATUS: CHECK BACK SOON

For more pictures: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=172

The first 800 pieces will be firstly available for pre-order in Hong Kong. For overseas fans, this figure will be available for special promotions in specific markets as limited edition items during the Iron Man 3 movie launch period. Stay tuned for updates.

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark VII in the movie with battle damaged features:
- Head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark VII in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations

Special features on armor:
. LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) removable battle damaged mask
. One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
. One (1) removable damaged chest armor
. One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets

Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) pair of forceful fists
. One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)

- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- Metallic battle damaged red and gold-colored painting on armor

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged alien weapon
- One (1) diorama base featuring the Alien’s corpse

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why they are making this. They already have a Mark VII coming out which has battle damage chest piece. You would think a different armor would be more in demand.

This news was certainly abit out of the blue when I saw this early today !
The battle damage does look alot better on this new version than the standard Mark VII release, though not as many exchangeable parts.

Still I bet Hot Toys will have no problems shifting all 800, and no doubt we'll see resellers asking for a big price mark up

903897_326188397504423_223611799_o.jpg

I wondered when this would come, seeing as the previous models got a battle damaged version. I'll stick to my previous order of MKVII. I like the pieces that it comes with. Probably try to pick up that nice base on ebay at some point :p

This news was certainly abit out of the blue when I saw this early today !
The battle damage does look alot better on this new version than the standard Mark VII release, though not as many exchangeable parts.

Still I bet Hot Toys will have no problems shifting all 800, and no doubt we'll see resellers asking for a big price mark up

It says first 800 pieces .... so nowhere near limited to 800.

And since I didnt order the Mark 7 ... This is the one I want! :LOL:

View attachment 30564

I wondered when this would come, seeing as the previous models got a battle damaged version. I'll stick to my previous order of MKVII. I like the pieces that it comes with. Probably try to pick up that nice base on ebay at some point :p

They don't even look like the same Armor look at the chest area the placement of the gold in the ribcage area and the design of the gold. Plus the front thigh on one is silver and the other gold. Which one is the real MarkVII design?

They don't even look like the same Armor look at the chest area the placement of the gold in the ribcage area and the design of the gold. Plus the front thigh on one is silver and the other gold. Which one is the real MarkVII design?

The silver pieces on the left can be replaced by gold pieces, parts are included. The silver pieces I believe include the small rockets. The chest piece, I thought was removable, at least by the rib cage. It's the same thing, it's just that the BD version seems to include less interchangeable pieces than that of the regular version. However, it does include a much nicer base.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I like the design of the ribcage area on the right picture more than the left pic, the left is rather boring if you ask me (no one asked so shut up pmacs!)

It says first 800 pieces .... so nowhere near limited to 800.

Yep, I mis-read the info :p At least 800 in HK while the rest get distributed worldwide.
Number will probably be somewhere around 3,000 like the Avengers promo version of the Mark VI.

Last edited:
The silver pieces on the left can be replaced by gold pieces, parts are included. The silver pieces I believe include the small rockets. The chest piece, I thought was removable, at least by the rib cage. It's the same thing, it's just that the BD version seems to include less interchangeable pieces than that of the regular version. However, it does include a much nicer base.

attachment.php

I guess they could be, looking closer. I am just not fond of how "damaged" it is but love the look of the rib cage area, I have the one on the left pre'd, and I suppose since it's my first Iron Man I want it nice and shiny for display!

Agreed on the base, I might do what was suggested earlier and try for one off eBay down the line.

well, I have no willpower :joy:
I caved and put down a deposit for this at a local retailer.
Consider me well and truly milked :hilarious: