[CLOSED] Hansel & Gretel 2D or 3D Target Blu-ray Digibook

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Hansel & Gretel Digibook exclusive to Target.

View attachment 33385

Items will be shipped from the USA.

You may choose the 2D or 3D edition - or both, if you want. Update: from adrenaline78 - 3D edition also has 2D disc.

PRICE for 2D edition: $13.00 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

PRICE for 3D edition: $22.99 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of June 11, 2013.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) {param} (shipped by me, 6/20/13)
2) Dhiraj1 (UK) - 2D x3, {param} (BDestroyer8418 assisting on 3D)
3) {param} (Che to fulfill)
4) {param} (shipped by me, 6/20/13)
5) {param} (Che fulfilled!)
6) {param} (Che to fulfill)
7) {param} (alvinhwang21 to fulfill)
8) {param} (Che fulfilled!)

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

would like to have 1x copy of the 2D edition - shipping to Austria :D

Many thanks for this GB! :thumbs:

EDIT: Is it possible to increase my order to finally 2x 2D edition? The second one is for a friend of mine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Where do you get the prices from? I'm seeing an additional $10 on each of those on the website..

The Target ad for this week shows they will be $13.00 and $22.99 on release day. The website still has a higher price since it isn't release day yet.

Reactions: apsmith21
ordered some 2D versions via the website, so we'll have the number required, going tonight to pickup the 3D versions and some spare 2Ds.

so if you are outside of the USA and want one, there is still time to express your interest.

FYI group buy members, only 1 2D and 1 3D at my local store yesterday.

Order is in with Target.com for the 2D version, enough copies for folks on the current list, just waiting on them to ship it out.

I've spoken with some other members here that should have extra copies of the 3D version for us, as mentioned via pm, they may come with damage due to those spider anti-theft devices.

EDIT: 2D digis have shipped today!!! When in hand, I will ask for payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.