Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-Ray SteelBook
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Original price: 23 euros
terminator.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of BluSteel2012:
UK_T2.jpg

UK_T2-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was, this is a new transfer, supposed to be AWESOME ... they will be releasing one of these practically everywhere ... so if u buy the film, buy the steel.

Yeah, there's like 3 diff versions. The big collectors set $120 ... the skynet one, and skynet steelbook ... believe I got that right ... although you MAY be only able to get the steel from a bunch of european countries, I gotta check again ... if so, maybe a mini group buy and have bailey/scott ship :)

What's the final word on this release in terms of Region Coding? Amazon.co.uk still has these available but I'm getting different region coding possibilities from different sources.

Thanks

What's the final word on this release in terms of Region Coding? Amazon.co.uk still has these available but I'm getting different region coding possibilities from different sources.

Thanks

Yeah, if anyone knows if this is "region free" or "region a", this info would be great, thanks.

So I've done some more research and it looks as if this is Region B locked, but I can't confirm this from first hand experience with the disc. For those of us in Region A it looks like the Mexican version is our best bet, unless there's another Region A compatible T2 Skynet Steel out there..

How does this compare to the HD DVD release as a matter of interest as I have both of those? (Hope this isn't going too far off topic)
Seems cheap too @ £16.96 (and the 999 trick doesn't trip it over, still gave me a bill of £16K+, so they have plenty of stock)

Last edited:
How does this compare to the HD DVD release as a matter of interest as I have both of those? (Hope this isn't going too far off topic)

I was under the impression that this transfer was less than stellar, but I could be wrong.

If I remember correctly, I'd do the following comparison

Terminator 2 JPN Blu-ray > Terminator 2 HD DVD > Terminator 2 Skynet Blu