17.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 1,643
Last edited:
Hi there!
Here a huge Alien fan.
Looks nice,
But i have a doubt with the languages on this release. In JB HI-FI didn't help me. Fox Home Entertainment Australia don't answer.
I only saw this post on BD.com. This are a reliable information or not? I'm from Spain and i want to know if spanish subtitles will be avaliable.

Thanks a lot!

(Moderator note - external link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the JBs in Sydney has had this on sale since last week. It's really small, like 20x13cm and feels kinda cheap. The outer box doesn't seem to be made from sturdy cardboard either; when I picked it up, it felt really light and I could feel the front and back press down against the thing where the discs are held in the middle. If I get a chance, I'll take some pics tomorrow.

One of the JBs in Sydney has had this on sale since last week. It's really small, like 20x13cm and feels kinda cheap. The outer box doesn't seem to be made from sturdy cardboard either; when I picked it up, it felt really light and I could feel the front and back press down against the thing where the discs are held in the middle. If I get a chance, I'll take some pics tomorrow.
That would be appreciated buddy :thumbs:

Of the three JBs (well, it's technically four; bit overkill if you ask me) in the city, still only the one I was talking about has it on display. Here are some pics courtesy of congested rush hour train 3G and a phone that's got a dying touchscreen that makes it absolutely stupid to type on.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg