Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @CollectorEmtee you said Alita GB would take place AFTER Alien but now it's "soon". Does that mean Alien will open in the next few days? Thanks :)
I originally thought details for Alien will come sooner than Alita, hence I thought Alien would be first. But now it seems we are getting details for Alita much sooner, therefore GBs can be opened even before Alien. The sooner we can open GBs the more time we have to run them so thats good for us hosts :)

We are discussing opening these GBs and since there are no beauty shots for each edition we can still wait until we have detailed artwork for individual editions.

What do you guys think? Im sure there are members who would like to wait for full artworks and since there is enough time with this one we can wait.

Up to you guys. Let us know your thoughts :thanks:

I'd prefer to wait. I really want a copy of this release but am waiting to see/find out what kind of finish/textures the Full Slip will have if any. If it's plain or something real simple like just an embossed title, then will go with double lenticular; if it's something like the Split or Isle of Dogs release will lots of nice texture/glossing/embossing, then will be an easy decision for the Full Slip since prefer it's artwork overall. But would rather know for sure than make an early decision only to regret it later on.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Personally I would prefer to wait until we see everything. The cost will be a lot of money for something we don't know exactly what we are getting and for something that won't be released until October.

Reactions: harry
We are discussing opening these GBs and since there are no beauty shots for each edition we can still wait until we have detailed artwork for individual editions.

What do you guys think? Im sure there are members who would like to wait for full artworks and since there is enough time with this one we can wait.

I think everyone who is interested in
already has enough release information.

We already have pictures and release description.

I think You can open GB's without more waiting.
And I think - this release will be sold out in GB very quick even without live photos)))

Anyway, nobody else do not release WEA Steelbook of this movie, so,
do we have a choise? = NO)))
And the bloodbath will be anyway too))

Is HDN offered a fixed amount of copies?

On other sites GBs have started already. Let’s hope they won’t eat up all the copies.

I think I’m going to skip this now. Does look amazing but I’m not a fan of those bulky slips, funds are low and the GB sounds like it will be much sooner than originally anticipated.

Really hope manta or someone else can do a wea. Last I heard from manta (last week) is that fox in their territory will transfer to another partner of theirs and they might be able to do releases that way. But the other side of that is that it could shut down completely and obviously as we know manta won’t be able to release any fox titles.

So yeah as much as this looks great, I’ll have to skip (for now anyway)

as long as you let us know (at least 24 hours) in advance I'm fine with both options.

personlly, I dont need beauty shots for this release. we already know how the slips look like and that's the important thing in my opinion.

Could we at least wait to get prices for these editions from FA before releasing a Group Buy? It would be nice to have something to compare prices to especially since this looks to be really expensive.
Also you just buy all 3 copies and you get the OC Box or whatever they are calling it

Could we at least wait to get prices for these editions from FA before releasing a Group Buy?
Prices were already posted by Karel on the previous page:
PRICE
E1 1499 CZK
E2 1599 CZK
E3 1099 CZK
It would be nice to have something to compare prices to especially since this looks to be really expensive.
All editions come with a 4K UHD disc (+ 3D + 2D), which adds an extra 400 CZK with FA releases.
Also you just buy all 3 copies and you get the OC Box or whatever they are calling it
Is this a question? If so: yes.

Prices were posted here: Surprise
Sorry I'm not sure how I missed seeing those prices, sigh. Curious why are there no prices on Filmarena's website? Please don't say surprise :spoil: because I looked on FA's website yesterday and didn't see anything.
Also shouldn't the OP be updated?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Surprise! No, just kidding. We all miss messages, myself included, so no problem :thanks: :thanks:

Is HDN offered a fixed amount of copies?

On other sites GBs have started already. Let’s hope they won’t eat up all the copies.

Yes, Karel has fixed amount of copies. He sometimes asks for more if its possible, but its usually a fixed amount to start a new GB.
as long as you let us know (at least 24 hours) in advance I'm fine with both options.

personlly, I dont need beauty shots for this release. we already know how the slips look like and that's the important thing in my opinion.

We are planning on announcing the GB opening window prior so everyone will have enough time to get ready. GBs usually dont sell out that fast, hence there was no need to prior announcements, but since Alita is a popular title and we have more time than usual its better to prepare members so they wont miss out.

Could we at least wait to get prices for these editions from FA before releasing a Group Buy? It would be nice to have something to compare prices to especially since this looks to be really expensive.

Just a little FYI in case you have missed it: we are planning on opening a separate GB just for the one click BOX too. Also to avoid confusion and hopefully members wont be purchasing all three single editions instead just buying the one click. :)