All Eyez on Me (2pac Biopic) - In theaters June 16, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: All Eyez on Me (2016)

Tagline: Exodus 1831

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Benny Boom[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Demetrius Shipp Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danai Gurira[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kat Graham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annie Ilonzeh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominic L. Santana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamal Woolard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Cohan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cory Hardrict[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Grace Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Desean Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Sauve[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Ventura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Azad Arnaud[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harold House Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Khadija Copeland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chanel Young[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronald Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]DeRay Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Weeks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruce Davis[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-11-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The film will focus on the career of Tupac Shakur all the way to the fatal drive-by shooting in Las Vegas in 1996.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
mIcJlwoEkG0MWc8ZL44POJFG2NF.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: Slashfilm.com

Tupac Shakur Biopic ‘All Eyez on Me’ finds its 2pac!
CWrahG7UwAIvlEs.jpg

Morgan Creek has spent the past several years developing a Tupac Shakur biopic, without a lot to show for it. But nothing sparks creative progress like a looming deadline, and so with the clock running out on the music rights, the project is finally making some big strides.

Earlier this month All Eyez on Me found a new director in Benny Boom, and now it’s found a new lead as well, in relative newcomer Demetrius Shipp Jr. In addition, Jamal Woolard has been set to play the Notorious B.I.G. Get more details on the Tupac Shakur biopic casting, and see the first photos of Shipp on set, after the jump.

Shipp himself announced his Tupac Shakur biopic casting on Twitter (via Variety). Shipp’s only IMDb credit to date is an as-yet-unreleased TV movie titled #unlock’d, so it’s hard to guess how he’ll fare as the iconic rapper. Which could ultimately work to his advantage, since it means Shipp won’t come with the baggage a more recognizable actor might. Shipp is also uniquely qualified for the role in one really obvious way: he bears a striking natural resemblance to Shakur.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: All Eyez On Me

Genre: Drama, Music

Director: Benny Boom

Cast: Demetrius Shipp Jr. (Tupac), Danai Gurira (Afeni Shakur), Kat Graham (Jada Pinkett), Domenic L. Santana (Suge Knight), Jamal Woolard (Christopher Wallace), Lauren Cohan (Leila Steinberg)

Release Date: tba

Runtime:

Plot:

10410726_1030268283678743_1341790520766363085_n.jpg

12552628_1053578638026818_6127211899015585699_n.jpg

12540560_1052543788130303_3914706024271010285_n.jpg

Last edited:
another "The Walking Dead" actress joined the cast: Lauren Cohan
@TheCollector86 Awesome news! :thumbs: Michonne will portray Tupacs mom 'Afeni', now Lauren joins the cast! :woot:

Her role is described:
"The Walking Dead‘s Lauren Cohan has joined the cast of the Tupac Shakur biopic All Eyez On Me where she will play Leila Steinberg, a key figure in the young rapper’s life. Steinberg was only 25 years old when she met the 17 year-old rapper Shakur who came to one of her workshops where she mentors kids to use their talent to make their lives better. She knew instantly that he was a different kind of talent and started working with him."

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: Manqu
Awesome news! I remember reading something about an upcoming film for years, and also that Antoine Fuqua (Training Day) was supposed to shoot this film, too bad he can´t now, he has more experience than Benny Boom. I do really hope he doesn´t mess this up, ending like a Mtv video clip

left to right
Jermaine Carter as Hussein Fatal
Big Malcom / EDI as himself
Demetrius Shipp, Jr. as 2PAC / Makaveli
Young Noble as himself
Courtney James as Young Hollywood / Yaki Kadafi
??? as Johnny J

12558862_958736534173721_1731890071_n.jpg

these joined also the cast:

Grace Gibson as Faith Evans
Money B as himself
Rayan Lawrence as Treach
Johnell Young as Ray Luv
Harold House Moore as Dr. Dre
Azad Arnaud as Daz Dillinger

More info on cast:
Dominic L. Santana will play Suge Knight
Danai Gurira as Afeni Shakur
Kat Graham is taking on the role of Jada Pinkett-Smith
James Hector is Mutulu Shakur, ‘Pac’s stepfather
Jamal Woolard will reprise is role as the Notorious B.I.G. in the biopic. Woolard play Biggie in the 2009 biopic Notorious.

Also vid with new pics

Last edited: