Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: American Hustle (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118993-1864301349155979.jpg

11118993-9054301349185094.jpg

11118993-6184301349177801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's too bad... it could look nice with the right finish. The front art could do with being made bigger though, as there's too much negative space. And the interior art needs to be flipped, so that his face isn't hidden behind the disc.

That price ...

Looks like Zavvi were holding down the dollar key when thinking about the pricing for this and sprayed it all over the art too.

Love this film but not sure about that artwork. It's not terrible but I wanted a bit more colour

The front design is all wrong! No matter which way you turn it, it still doesn't look like the American flag! :banghead: And why have the title going one direction and the $ going the other way?!?! Horrible horrible horrible!!! And LAZY! I agree with @Noodles that the inside should be flipped. With just a little more effort this could have turned out nice

I loved The Wolf of Wall Street steel and this has a nice idea too, but like others have said the execution of that idea seems to be really lousy...

I got the Nova full slip release, but didn't open it yet....I love steelbooks (as do you all!!) so really considering if this could replace the Nova version...maybe put the steelbook inside the Nova slip case?? Anyone who has opened the Nova version, is the Amaray case and art better than this steelbook, which I think could look good if it is full gloss....