Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

Personally the omitted ''i'' replaced by the current size of the Spaceship on the front Art, I actually like that it is that size as it reflects better what is in the movie...now with the Strong reaction I don't get. It's Different and interesting I find(but of course that is my point of view). If FA would have not added the Title it would have been as worse, it just seems that some people never seem to be satisfied in regards to The Title. There is some FAC that do not have any Title on front Artwork and people complained as well for those, so what is there left for the retailer ? no option of being creative ?... as if not the collector would be upset ? All front Art should contain all the time a Title and no room to play creative wise ?

Truly shocked that you like the design! Usually you're very hard to please when it comes to FAC :naughty:

I guess (other than the missing "i") the problem is that it is not only a rather "blah" scene depicted....It is a scene that does not exist in the film! There is no sunlit shot in the meadow. (Correct me if I am wrong - but I saw it two days ago, and I do not remember any such shot).

I don't see the problem of the scene not being in the Film, they do this often with Movie Posters.
In this case it reflects the tone of the film poorly.
The film took place during nights, and overcast days.
There are no sunny days in the film. It isn't representative of the tone of the film.
It looks like there should be flowers blooming in the foreground.
Even with posters that are amalgams of scenes (creating a scene that "doesn't exist"), they at least nail the tone of the film within.
Imagine a slipcover for Close Encounters with the mothership in sunny blue sky. That would not be a good representation of the film.

I am afraid that the luster of FilmArena products decreases every time they saturate the market with another rushed release.

I don't see the problem of the scene not being in the Film, they do this often with Movie Posters.
Agreed ;) Like Kimchi's Deadpool Lenti for example. No sign of that particular shot in the film but my, it's one badass Lenticular! :cool: (IMO of course :D)
I went ahead and signed-up. I got around the "I" issue by convincing myself that the ship is in mid-motion and simply covered the "I"... ;)
:LOL: :thumbs: