Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

Easy pass. This could've been really great (the goodies sure are) but that slip is just so bad! And a really uninspired titleless steelbook front only makes this release worse. I love this film so much but I just can't justify this when there are so many great releases going on right now and in the near future.

anyone know the date the group buy will be live?

we don't get advance notice, I suggest you register to this Release Thread and look at your alert every day. Once the GB will be open it will be added to the OP.

You could also Register(watch) to the Group Buy forum, so every new GB Threads Created in the Group Buy section you will get an alert for it.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Gabrielyo
I have it on good authority that they left out the "I" on the slip so that they could make a small piercing from which to dangle the keychain.
View attachment 292469
Genius if you ask me.

Well now at first glance it just reads "Arroval" :D

But seriously, I hope this is not the case. I would just take of the keychain anyway to put this side by side between all the other FAC's.

I'm really not a fan of the Keychain/dogtags/police badge stuff they seem to be going for. Although fun, seems a little like a cheap way to "sweeten" the deal. Not needed if you ask me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus
I'm really not a fan of the Keychain/dogtags/police badge stuff they seem to be going for. Although fun, seems a little like a cheap way to "sweeten" the deal. Not needed if you ask me.

IT IS NEEDED when the rest of the package is disappointing e.g. Bad Boys

Even if they did that you'd still find something to complain about :D ;)

I do agree though, the lenti magnets need to change

I don't know why they didn't do the Obvious which would have been great as opposed to settled on these.

They could have used the Circle being Drawn from Start to finish, it would have been an amazing flip/flop lenti IMO

• Thanks
Reactions: famagosta
I'm really on the fence with this but I don't want to miss out especially if no one else will make a premium. I may have to just double dip if another release comes along with better artwork a la "i" inclusion and better steelbook artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars