Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have to be a SteelBook set judging by the price. Also not able to check out yet for this one either.

[QUOTE = "Shadow of Light, post: 2246394, membro: 1320"] I pre-ordini stanno funzionando ora. [/ QUOTE]
Where is the group buy?

Are the first 2 the same steelbooks as before and the last 2 the UK versions?

I'm not familiar with the first one in Canada but the backs are different from anything before.

I'm thinking that this is a good price for Canada. At $169.99 that breaks down to about $42.50 per 4K SteelBook before taxes and the case is free. Normally a 4K SteelBook is $44.99 before taxes which would be $179.96 before taxes.

Now compare that to the U.S. Their price is $149.99 U.S. which breaks down to $37.50 per SteelBook. Normally a Marvel 4K SteelBook is $34.99 U.S.

They're paying more per unit and we're paying less per unit. Then you figure in the exchange rate and we're really laughing.

I sure hope this is a SteelBook set and not an amaray set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
I'm not familiar with the first one in Canada but the backs are different from anything before.

I'm thinking that this is a good price for Canada. At $169.99 that breaks down to about $42.50 per 4K SteelBook before taxes and the case is free. Normally a 4K SteelBook is $44.99 before taxes which would be $179.96 before taxes.

Now compare that to the U.S. Their price is $149.99 U.S. which breaks down to $37.50 per SteelBook. Normally a Marvel 4K SteelBook is $34.99 U.S.

They're paying more per unit and we're paying less per unit. Then you figure in the exchange rate and we're really laughing.

I sure hope this is a SteelBook set and not an amaray set.
The first 2 look similar. If I didn’t get my parents to get me the first 2 4k ones in the US last summer I’d be all over this but I wish the End Game was the same in this boxset.

I'm going to say yes because of that glint they added to the corner of the box like it's metal reflecting light
The same way they have added a glint to some spots on the SteelBooks.

This may just be a steelbook collection like US BestBuy. Recently asked Bestbuy on Twitter, and this was their response.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    55.7 KB · Views: 505
  • Haha
Reactions: kaw
This may just be a steelbook collection like US BestBuy. Recently asked Bestbuy on Twitter, and this was their response.

I'd still order it just in case. Customer support doesn't always know like with what happened yesterday purchasing all the Marvel steelbooks. They said everything was out of stock when in fact was an issue with their website.

Cheers!

time and time again best buy customer support is wrong. All they do is look at the website and read you what it says. If it doesnt say steelbook then they will tell you its not.