Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
That was my first thought too... I genuinely thought it was fan made, then I saw all the film sites posting it saying it was official. There's some terrible posters out there, and this is one of them IMO. I'm sure they'll release a few more for the film though, and hopefully they'll be much better ones!

It does don't it. Yeah not a fan. The red A is much better lol

Ha, yeah. The A poster I love!

I think we both mentioned this months ago in the steelbook feedback thread for this and saying we wanted the steelbook as the A to match the HMV version but obvioulsy with zavvi releasing the poster art now it prob won't happen and the red A would prob look better than its brother the blue A. Just hope we don't get that new poster art on a steelbook lol

@kaw seems like a clear day poster. must be the aftermath. hahaha even between the 2 posters, it feels like Civil War already.

i noticed Chris Hemsworth name comes second in Avengers 2 as compared to the first Avengers movie where his name came forth.

Unbelieveable how they already set up the flick between Cap and Tony in this movie, and even in the posters!! o_O
Think things are going to get very hairy between Tony and the rest of the team in Avengers 2!

I can't friggin wait!!

But i'm wondering about the fact, that this movie will hit german theaters earlier than the ones in the USA? :D

Just caught a look at Black Widows Tron suit.
I wonder if has some sort of special features that allow her to stand toe to toe with the more powerful enemies.