Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Wow, i was so disappointed... The only scene i liked was the Hulkbuster Vs. Hulk

Really prefere the first one and Gotg :(

So I might get thrown a bunch of arrows, shields and/or hammers at me for this but I watched this yesterday and it felt like a remake of the first one. Just different villains. Don't get me wrong, it was a good time pass, but it lacked substance. I do agree on two things people are saying; # 1) character development for Black Widow and Hawkeye, I guess because they didn't have their own movies?. # 2) non-stop action; and unfortunately, most of it was forgettable after I walked out of the theatre.

The first movie was definitely better. The jokes are getting repetitive now and the characters were doing the same thing they were doing in the first one. And I thought Nick Fury was supposed to be more of a badass? He felt like a unimportant extra in this one.

Just got out...can't wait to back for a second viewing! Just as good as the first Avengers movie!!! Now with Scarlet Witch! Age of Ultron brought back those little flutters that I had watching the first Avengers movie...those little moments where my heart beat just a little slower, because I knew the Avengers were about to do their thing. I don't feel like the action was non-stop--a good thing. In my opinion, there were plenty of scenes away from the action and then just the right amount of action for an action movie; then all ramping up to an escalating, heart-pounding, action-packed third act that I would expect from Disney/Marvel. Excellent movie!

So, are you boys and girls happy with the 3D effects in this one? I was not happy about this and I am not sure if it is a problem with my local cinema or not, becaus the 3D effects was close to missing in this movie...almost as bad as IM3. This issue really bugs me, because if there are so small effects I would rather see it in 2D because I think it gets too dark and murky in 3D. Note I don´t have 3D at home and I hope for God´s sake that 3D is better at home than in cinemas. I went with @Tonks and she was equally frustrated.

Movie itself....a fun ride, much like a nice tasting popsicle. Loads of stuff going on at the screen, plenty of action and story characters are developed further. I think I prefer the first film, but this was pretty close.

I agree with your thoughts on movie @Hooch as for 3D I have a high quality theater by my house and even then 3d in all their theaters suck when its dark... I only do 3D if its IMAX. I know there is a true technical breakdown as to which theaters , projectors etc would give still good 3d and it not be IMAX ... but that aside , IMAX is a brighter 3d experience and I absolutely LOVE IT. Understand not everyone has IMAX by them as when I lived in AZ I didnt either.

But yeah overall there werent a whole lot of parts of the movie directly made for that comin atcha effect. Tho not always a bad thing. That can always be over done at times too and then just be looked at like a cheap thrill ride.

Reactions: Hooch
Thanks, @Wreck that calms me a bit! :)
Regarding IMAX 3D I have to wait untill fall this year for the first cinema to open up in Sweden, that will also be the first in the Nordic countries. The IMAX theaters we have now only show documentaries etc and are not "commercial" if I explain it like that.

Thanks, @Wreck that calms me a bit! :)
Regarding IMAX 3D I have to wait untill fall this year for the first cinema to open up in Sweden, that will also be the first in the Nordic countries. The IMAX theaters we have now only show documentaries etc and are not "commercial" if I explain it like that.

Learn something new everyday.

Would have thought Stockholm would have at least 1 IMAX theatre wonder why it taken so long?