Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe really too busy but i think in hand it will look great. For the slips i hope they use the Black Order for a back artwork and an epic Thanos for the front. Was there an official artwork with the Black Order?

That would be a great thing if they did that. I do not know anything about such an official artwork.
I am afraid that the double lenti will also be provided with many characters. But I do not hope so. The steel has gotten enough of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
It’ll be interesting to see what Blufans comes up with for slips seeing as there aren’t that many choices

Likely a DL, SL, and since the print run is so high a FS too

Oh yeah likely a 1/4 slip as well though I’d never order one

It’ll be interesting to see what Blufans comes up with for slips seeing as there aren’t that many choices

Likely a DL, SL, and since the print run is so high a FS too

Oh yeah likely a 1/4 slip as well though I’d never order one

I think somebody said it was confirmed only 3 editions and from previous track record it will likely be a SL, DL and 1/4 slip even though I would prefer a FS myself.

someday they wont make FS 's anymore, and ill stop collecting. I see a tendency here wich disapoints me, look at hdzeta..everything is lentis , maybe before this happens they'll go out fashion just like they did in the 90's.:naughty: don't get me wrong I like a good lenti now and then when they are really well made and clever made, tho i rather , most of the times, a good FS with spot holofoils, textures etc. , and id hate to see that wasted to a bunch of lenti editions for all the movies that get premium releases , expecially blury lentis and to 1- clicks with 3 lenti editions and no FS's.

Last edited:
someday they wont make FS 's anymore, and ill stop collecting. I see a tendency here wich disapoints me, look at hdzeta..everything is lentis , maybe before this happens they'll go out fashion just like they did in the 90's.:naughty: don't get me wrong I like a good lenti now and then when they are really well made and clever made, tho i rather , most of the times, a good FS with spot holofoils, textures etc. , and id hate to see that wasted to a bunch of lenti editions for all the movies that get premium releases , expecially blury lentis and to 1- clicks with 3 lenti editions and no FS's.

It’ll be a sad day when they stop making full slips. Might be the day I stop collecting altogether. Don’t get me wrong I love a good lenticular but there’s something special about a good texture-y finish on a slip, maybe a bit of spot holofoil, maybe some gloss. Embossing too.

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto
Why do people think full slips in the premium world are coming to an end just because blufans skip it every so often! lol

Reactions: yy0925
Maybe it’s just the Chinese retailers but HDZeta doesn’t do them either or hardly ever anymore not just Blufans

Luckily only 2 of the 7 are Chinese then

(Didn’t realise zeta don’t anymore. I thought they did here and there like blufans)

I’m a full slip guy but don’t go usually go for Blufans or hdzeta full slips simply cause they do them back to front
The rest of the world is annoying IMO. With blufans and HDZ, if you look at the front of the slip, then pull the steel out, the front of the steel is facing you, which I prefer.

Why do people think full slips in the premium world are coming to an end just because blufans skip it every so often! lol
My point is there is a tendency , and not just blufans, You can see that in other companies too as they tend to make 2x lenticular editions and just one fullslip for 1 clicks, also hdzeta hardly does fullslips anymore, even the box of the 1 click has to be lenticular, (and not always decent lentis)

Reactions: Flloydo
Got to be cheaper to have a bunch of lenticular cards printed and stick them on to plain card slipcase than create and print, emboss (3D emboss?) and deboss on to the slipcase itself.

Don't imagine many here old enough to remember those splendid lenticular postcards and larger framed lenticular pictures popular in the early '70s before the hologram craze in the '80s but those that do will accept that lenticulars are a fad that comes and goes in and out of fashion and that worked full slips have staying power and will never go out of fashion.