Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest of the world is annoying IMO. With blufans and HDZ, if you look at the front of the slip, then pull the steel out, the front of the steel is facing you, which I prefer.

Then you can just flip the SteelBook around in the slip. Your argument is illogical because every other movie on your shelf (Amaray/SteelBook/etc.) has the front facing to the right.

• Haha
Reactions: davhyl
Ok here are my favorites for slips:

Double Lenticular

Front Back
View attachment 388854 View attachment 388859

Single Lenticular

Front Back
View attachment 388862 View attachment 388863 (Doesn't matter which one is front actually, both will look nice as lenticular)

Fullslip

Front Back
View attachment 388864 View attachment 388865 or other versions..

The back of „your“ DL is my favourite for a Lenti Slip. This will look so cool. Still a shame that the Black order don’t appear on any artworks.

Any self respecting fan should have seen it by now, those that haven’t don’t deserve an edition of this quality.
That is both funny and ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only self-respecting fan that chose not to go to the cinema to watch this.

I am a very big fan. I respect myself.

I haven't been to the theater in over a year.

I know that the discussion is old and everything, but just to add to it that besides not loving to go to the cinema or not being able to spend the money it costs, there are tons of reasons why someone might not go to the cinema. Such as having kids to take care of, or medical conditions, social anxiety etc. Don’t judge people too fast.

I know that the discussion is old and everything, but just to add to it that besides not loving to go to the cinema or not being able to spend the money it costs, there are tons of reasons why someone might not go to the cinema. Such as having kids to take care of, or medical conditions, social anxiety etc. Don’t judge people too fast.

I can't get to the cinema for medical reasons, so I probably won't see this until Christmas or whenever this release comes out.

That's why it so important to avoid spoilers for movies like this, but members on this site are usually pretty good at avoiding that sort of thing :thumbs:.

Incidentally, I lost all self respect years ago :D.

I can't get to the cinema for medical reasons, so I probably won't see this until Christmas or whenever this release comes out.

That's why it so important to avoid spoilers for movies like this, but members on this site are usually pretty good at avoiding that sort of thing :thumbs:.

Incidentally, I lost all self respect years ago :D.
I've given up going to the cinema. Every cinema experience I've had in the past decade has been a bad one, every 12A certified film spoiled by under-age children asking for an explanation of what's happening (at the really emotional scene when someone has died and the cinema is in silence), noisy eaters, phone users, talkers etc. I HAD to go see this one as I knew it would be spoiled at some point but again it was a bad experience. I've loved all the Marvel movies so it's not too hard to believe that people would buy it without having seen it - how could it NOT be an amazing movie? In fact, I'm very accepting of most films and tend to see the best in most (not all) movies, so I often buy films blindly and would happily get a premium edition of one I think will be special to me.

Let's not derail another thread with this sterile debate of open vs sealed folks, feel free to take that to PM.

Moved several posts here.

I've given up going to the cinema. Every cinema experience I've had in the past decade has been a bad one, every 12A certified film spoiled by under-age children asking for an explanation of what's happening (at the really emotional scene when someone has died and the cinema is in silence), noisy eaters, phone users, talkers etc. I HAD to go see this one as I knew it would be spoiled at some point but again it was a bad experience. I've loved all the Marvel movies so it's not too hard to believe that people would buy it without having seen it - how could it NOT be an amazing movie? In fact, I'm very accepting of most films and tend to see the best in most (not all) movies, so I often buy films blindly and would happily get a premium edition of one I think will be special to me.

I am wondering where you live to have such bad movie experiences because where I live in Florida the Movie Theaters are incredible and it is an Amazing expirience everytime.

The Cinemark by me also has an upstairs balcony that is only for 21 and older as well as it serves alcohol and dinner to your seat if you want it.

Also, the seats are set up as a double love seat that you can share with a date or you can put the arm rest down making them 2 recliner seats . We also have D-Box which makes the seats vibrate and moves along with the action from the film.

The upper level seats are spaced very wide and there are no issues with anyone talking or using a phone... No offense but, you must be in a crummy area that has some bad theaters and i feel sorry that you never expirienced the Boca Cinmeark, AMC IMAX or Pembroke Cinemark by me. The seats are also reserved so you can specifically choose your seat as well as never worry about your seat being sold out once ordered with their simple App... There is even an employee that will bring you to your reserved seat if its too dark and you have trouble seeing the seat number.

A ticket in the 21 and older section also includes a free popcorn with 9 salt flavors to choose from like white cheddar salt etc...

And on top of that, the popcorn has a free refill as well. I never see anyone using their phone where I go or talking and if you buy a ticket in the 21 and older area then obviously, no kids will be bothering you. Going to the theater by me No exaggeragion is like going on a Disney Ride. Truly epic! The Cinemark building has a cool structure as well as they made the entire theater look like an Egyptian pyramid with real carved hieroglyphics on their columns all around the outside.

I am wondering where you live to have such bad movie experiences because where I live in Florida the Movie Theaters are incredible and it is an Amazing expirience everytime.

The Cinemark by me also has an upstairs balcony that is only for 21 and older as well as it serves alcohol and dinner to your seat if you want it.

Also, the seats are set up as a double love seat that you can share with a date or you can put the arm rest down making them 2 recliner seats . We also have D-Box which makes the seats vibrate and moves along with the action from the film.

The upper level seats are spaced very wide and there are no issues with anyone talking or using a phone... No offense but, you must be in a crummy area that has some bad theaters and i feel sorry that you never expirienced the Boca Cinmeark, AMC IMAX or Pembroke Cinemark by me. The seats are also reserved so you can specifically choose your seat as well as never worry about your seat being sold out once ordered with their simple App... There is even an employee that will bring you to your reserved seat if its too dark and you have trouble seeing the seat number.

A ticket in the 21 and older section also includes a free popcorn with 9 salt flavors to choose from like white cheddar salt etc...

And on top of that, the popcorn has a free refill as well. I never see anyone using their phone where I go or talking and if you buy a ticket in the 21 and older area then obviously, no kids will be bothering you. Going to the theater by me No exaggeragion is like going on a Disney Ride. Truly epic! The Cinemark building has a cool structure as well as they made the entire theater look like an Egyptian pyramid with real carved hieroglyphics on their columns all around the outside.
I live just outside Glasgow in Scotland, UK. No offence taken at all, in fact I'll be the first to admit how crummy this place is. Maybe I'm old fashioned about these things but so many people (here anyway) seem to treat going to see a movie as a slight distraction for a couple of hours. An alternative to going to the pub. There's not really much interest in the movie itself. We have a cinema here that has the big reclining leather seats and that obviously limits the amounts of seats there are in that hall, so for Infinity War I decided to try that out in the hopes that it would be a more serious moviegoer who chose it. Nope, as soon as the Marvel logo appeared and the film started, the woman in front of me got her phone out to start a messenger conversation. I left it for a moment, thinking that she maybe just forgot to switch it off, but no she was starting a full chat. Same person was also giving an audio commentary for the film to her kids.

I'd love an over 21 cinema, as I've had powerful moments/deaths spoiled in The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman 2, Last Jedi by children asking what's happening. At the same time though, here it would only solve part of the problem and unfortunately you can't have a cinema that also bans selfish adults. (Or can you? Just have cinema staff in the room watching out for bad behaviour, like an American friend told me she had over there).

So Yeah, instead wasting a good few hours of my day on a bad experience and having to pay for that privelage, I do like a quiet darkened room at home with the TV volume up high and being in the company of people who are really in to it. It also adds anticipation when you've not seen the film before, as I couldn't wait to see the last few Marvel on blufans disc. The only downside is the crazy wait time for blufans releases...on a few of them I've had to just rent the movie when it became available to try to make the wait a bit less ridiculous. I mean, I didnt see Rogue One in the cinema and if I hadn't rented it, it would have Ben over a year or something?:)