Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my .02 to stir the pot but I have little interest in a print run bigger than 4000 so thanks but no thanks to the timed pre-orders. Even 4000 is too much most of the time. As a collector a big part of my drive is to collect rare stuff, though not exclusively.

You're so right! There's nothing more satisfying than waiting for a new titles announcement with a low print run from blufans, waiting for the GB info time & quantity available, preparing for war & then remembering you're already a Blufans VIP --> Get that VIP Request in, grab some popcorn, watch the fight and laugh at the dead soldiers, while knowing you've already won that battle without moving your lazy fingers. :rofl::shipped::dizzy::D

Just kidding, but that's basically how it is, just without the sociopathic behavior toward the ones that missed out. :D

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
You're so right! There's nothing more satisfying than waiting for a new titles announcement with a low print run from blufans, waiting for the GB info time & quantity available, preparing for war & then remembering you're already a Blufans VIP --> Get that VIP Request in, grab some popcorn, watch the fight and laugh at the dead soldiers, while knowing you've already won that battle without moving your lazy fingers. :rofl::shipped::dizzy::D

Just kidding, but that's basically how it is, just without the sociopathic behavior toward the ones that missed out. :D
But not just for Blufans, any retailer really.

• Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n
No one outside this website knows the pain of achieving success with buying a nova NC pre 2017!

They were true battles. Historical and in the same league as some of the original kimchi website orders, the HDN manta deadpool GB, some zeta web orders and some blufans GBs (dr strange particularly)

It all has alot to do with the pressures from above, and also MOQ (min. order qty) Lots of numbers have to line up. You have to get as many discs as you have for license, and thus licensor has to grant you such, and then also scanavo has to be willing to make such. I dont know if they make odd numbers etc. In the USA they really push for retailers to take 10k as their is also some cost break there. A "general" MOQ for Scanavo is 4k ... but sometimes there are certain clients who get 2k. There's a lot of other variables. But you its guaranteed that the reason a tripack or 1click exists with 3 of the same steel inside is because of the manufacturing process/orders and constraints on these premium retailers. As obviously 3 different steelbooks inside would be more ideal, but it cant be done due to MOQ with Scanavo. Such is life, everyone wants to move more units so there isnt small limits on the amount made.

Since none of us are in the room with blufans none of us can attest to what options they have. If they were told by Licensor, or Distributor, or even Scanavo that if you want to do 5k then you can only do 8k then maybe its not worth it for them. Things we just dont know. I dont think Scanavo has a problem increasing the case order so perhaps other things. Could just even be storage, they dont want to overshoot nothing cause real estate isnt cheap and run everything tight to keep storage to a minimum.

When you say a general MOQ for Scanavo is 4k then how are Companies like Zavvi can do print runs of just 1k? Or how about the infamous Aladdin Steelbook Zavvi released that only had a total of 500 copies made?

To this day I dont know why Disney allowed Zavvi to produce such a small quantity for Aladdin one of Disneys best animated movies in history. Those should have had 4k allocations and instead Aladdin got 500 copies, but meanwhile at the moment in recent times Disney has been pumping out all kinds of steelbooks for their older movies like The Little Mermaid.

But, to this day there has only ever been one Aladdin steelbook ever made and Zavvi made it super limited..

Even Lion King got a few different steelbooks and is now releasing another Lion King steelbook beginning of December. Been dying to get an Aladdin steel for many years now. Lol

Thats the messed up tactic companies do and there is no reason to make only 500 of one of there most popular movies of all time in my opinion. I dont even understand why no other company has made a steelbook for Aladdin or has there been and I dont know about it?

Thanks for the info on what MOQ Means.

When you say a general MOQ for Scanavo is 4k then how are Companies like Zavvi can do print runs of just 1k? Or how about the infamous Aladdin Steelbook Zavvi released that only had a total of 500 copies made?

To this day I dont know why Disney allowed Zavvi to produce such a small quantity for Aladdin one of Disneys best animated movies in history. Those should have had 4k allocations and instead Aladdin got 500 copies, but meanwhile at the moment in recent times Disney has been pumping out all kinds of steelbooks for their older movies like The Little Mermaid.

But, to this day there has only ever been one Aladdin steelbook ever made and Zavvi made it super limited..

Even Lion King got a few different steelbooks and is now releasing another Lion King steelbook beginning of December. Been dying to get an Aladdin steel for many years now. Lol

Thats the messed up tactic companies do and there is no reason to make only 500 of one of there most popular movies of all time in my opinion. I dont even understand why no other company has made a steelbook for Aladdin or has there been and I dont know about it?

There is a French steelbook released for Aladdin

Reactions: Alf_1
I assume you mention your sentence in regards to my references of being disciplined. I never inferred that one needed to be disciplined to obtain this tho some might see it as such. But it was all crazy to obtain and had I had control I would never had managed it all like this but we did the best we could. I simply stated my statement because yours was more about quitting the hobby based upon the stress and the expense. If i misunderstood I also thought you were going for the most expensive one? the complete set. To which prior to the group buy ever even going live i was stating that one would be a blood bath and little to no qty etc.

I share the same sentiments when any retailer makes it very hard to obtain, but thankfully there are tons of retailers who do not. There is definitely just as many bad or annoying parts of our hobby as their is good. And also TONS that can be improved upon when you look at other "collectibles" hobby's scenes. etc.

No critism of you guys or HDN intended Wreck, I know you're working within the confines of what you can do. My critism was aimed at the manufacturers and retailers, no one else.

It is partly to do with being disciplined if you want a copy of something that has a deadline in which to grab it, or a copy of something very limited. You can't have everything in life put on a plate for you. We all have families, I'm sure many of us have jobs... but there is an element of planning you have to do yourself in order to get a copy of something. If something isn't freely available or is difficult to get hold of due to being limited then it's down to YOU as a person to make an attempt to get it, and if you miss out then that's life.

The fact that places like HDN exist assist us in obtaining these copies. There's still no guarantee but it's a much better chance than you would have if they didn't exist. It's then your cue to get off arse and come here to be ready. Sorry to be so blunt there but that is truth.

Considering I was just released from hospital following a heart attack and relying on a mobile phone your comment 'Dazzler' is simply showing itself up for arrogance, but thank you for alerting me to the fact that you're 'that guy'.

No one outside this website knows the pain of achieving success with buying a nova NC pre 2017!

They were true battles. Historical and in the same league as some of the original kimchi website orders, the HDN manta deadpool GB, some zeta web orders and some blufans GBs (dr strange particularly)
I recall the horror of Frozen(thanks to this site I got the lenti I wanted so my buddy got the 1/4 slip I'd managed to snag direct out of desperation.

also Thor 2: The Dark World I was apparently lucky to get - both of these Kimchi releases were a bit mental for m

luckily only missed the Kimchi deadpool prior and have had luck outside of that release I must say.
..... mostly thanks to kind and helpful members this website :)

when/where was it stated that only 500 Aladdin were made?

from what I recall it was 4-5k (personally I ended up being able to order 5 for buddies and one for myself, so 6 delivered total - got some of the 3D USA lenti disney's as trade's actually...the one's am now combining/reselling ie Meet the Robinsons, soon to be Bolt and Chicken Little too)

No critism of you guys or HDN intended Wreck, I know you're working within the confines of what you can do. My critism was aimed at the manufacturers and retailers, no one else.

Considering I was just released from hospital following a heart attack and relying on a mobile phone your comment 'Dazzler' is simply showing itself up for arrogance, but thank you for alerting me to the fact that you're 'that guy'.

I'm sorry to hear that but I still stand by my point, arrogant or not. It's an opinion I'm entitled to and just because you've mentioned that you've been in hospital doesn't now suddenly make me change what is quite a realistic point. I've been in and out of hospital several times over the last 12 months myself but lets not get into that ay. We are all entitled to our own beliefs.

Fun night last night... I managed to see some of it whilst lurking in the background before crashing for work the next day lol. Congrats to those that secured their desired copies (nice one @Alf_1 grabbing your complete One Click package! :thanks: Go BIG or go home, I like your style :D;)).

Have to say it, but one thing that especially made me chuckle was @Andycadle84 's sudden change of heart towards this situation. It was like a different member posting on his account LOL. All that recent moaning we've witnessed about Blufans and the way they go about their business, scalpers etc... Members posting joyous messages of already securing their copies only to get accused of gloating and self righteousness lol... :wacky:

Soon changed his tune when the script changed and he *secured his DL though.. :naughty: *Cue personal elation and gifs galore :hilarious: One question, double-standard much!? :LOL::p

J/k buddy ;)
In my own defence, I was in a jovial mood before the GB started- check the thread pre-GB!

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
when/where was it stated that only 500 Aladdin were made?

from what I recall it was 4-5k (personally I ended up being able to order 5 for buddies and one for myself, so 6 delivered total - got some of the 3D USA lenti disney's as trade's actually...the one's am now combining/reselling ie Meet the Robinsons, soon to be Bolt and Chicken Little too)

Yeah, you are right and I was wrong.. I think I might have read it from a lying seller. i double checked and the print run for Zavvi Aladdin was 4000.

I waited years for an Aladdin steelbook and didnt know Zavvi had made one and was thinking they would release that steel everywhere and not just have it on Zavvi as an exclusive.

Im still sour about missing it because the states only got a stupid slip cover with a 3D Lenti that looks cool, but no 3D version of the movie is included. I hate when the US makes a nice 3D lenti and does not include the 3D disc. (SMH)

Do you know anyone selling Aladdin maybe or maybe a trade? Thanks

Fun night last night... I managed to see some of it whilst lurking in the background before crashing for work the next day lol. Congrats to those that secured their desired copies (nice one @Alf_1 grabbing your complete One Click package! :thanks: Go BIG or go home, I like your style :D;)).

Have to say it, but one thing that especially made me chuckle was @Andycadle84 's sudden change of heart towards this situation. It was like a different member posting on his account LOL. All that recent moaning we've witnessed about Blufans and the way they go about their business, scalpers etc... Members posting joyous messages of already securing their copies only to get accused of gloating and self righteousness lol... :wacky:

Soon changed his tune when the script changed and he *secured his DL though.. :naughty: *Cue personal elation and gifs galore :hilarious: One question, double-standard much!? :LOL::p

J/k buddy ;)

Attachments

• 1542617745736.png
    1542617745736.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1 and Mickle_89
Let me guess.......you're part of the VIP club and can hand pick your order before it goes live!?

Why would anyone wish something they really want, be so hard to obtain? And run the risk of having to pay treble the price later on? I just don't get that.
Not at all. I have about 10-15 blufans releases, half of which I had to hunt down after the gb's.
My entire argument was enjoying the thrill of trying to obtain? Surely you could deduce I wouldn't have that adrenaline if it was guaranteed?