Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
the other side is just a good indicator as to what we can expect to be updated/notified of soon, had we not already had official posts by the guys on here - so seeing movement re:shipping on the otherside, means we can expect to see same, shortly - which we have :)

Am just happy that it looks like we shall be getting copies this side of xmas(even if the OC part might not arrive until closer to or just into the new year)

*sits and watches inbox/letterbox for 1/4+box* :LOL:

Really? Tracking number is usually a good indication that something is shipping

I think you understand incorrectly again lol. I believe @cooey was referring to the fact that the other site isn't the only site to have a group buy where the 1/4 slips have already been shipped by Blufans. Blufans have shipped the 1/4 slips for group buy members on this site as well and probably for all group buys.

Really? Tracking number is usually a good indication that something is shipping

Re-read the posts

I think you understand incorrectly again lol. I believe @cooey was referring to the fact that the other site isn't the only site to have a group buy where the 1/4 slips have already been shipped by Blufans. Blufans have shipped the 1/4 slips for group buy members on this site as well and probably for all group buys.

This

Well people love being so damn cryptic about the "other sites" it's a ballache to read sometimes. Who cares what others are up to.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
1/4 slip only tracking numbers have been sent

If I got the Complete package One Click + 1/4 slip will that all be sent together at the same time or am I getting the 1/4 slip with storage box first before I get the One Click? I am not sure I saw any tracking email sent to me yet?

Thanks

If I got the Complete package One Click + 1/4 slip will that all be sent together at the same time or am I getting the 1/4 slip with storage box first before I get the One Click? I am not sure I saw any tracking email sent to me yet?

Thanks
Usually 1/4 plus box ships, then 1 click later

Thanks
1/4 + box hasn’t shipped yet, only 1/4 singles.

Thanks
The 1/4 slip edition will ship by itself and the one click will ship later. You will get tracking for both.