Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a release to look forward to, but I guess some are quite disappointed.
I still have to receive the one click, ah well, can’t have it all.

And who are? Who "always produce gorgeous lentis with amazing sharpness and depth"?
I didn't say that there was a company that always knocks it out of the park with their lentis. Everyone ***** up with some release or the other. What I did say is that I wouldn't count on Blufans to always produce such amazing lentis because from my experience other companies have had a better track record than Blufans. So I'm not expecting a great lenti right away from Blufans anymore no matter how much people praise them, I've been disappointed far too often. In fact, those disappointments are what kept me from ordering the Black Panther DL and I will continue to stay away from their lentis that have too many characters. Coz I don't count on them to produce a gem with artwork that isn't suitable for a lenti. I would however never hesitate to order a HDZeta lenti because at their worst they're good and at their best they're phenomenal. I'd also count on Kimchi/Weet coz all the lentis I have from them are great. The point is, most gorgeous lentis are simple. They can have background and stuff floating around but the best lentis have only a few characters and lately Blufans often choses poster artwork with way too many characters. When they pick the simple art, their lentis can be great but when they don't you get blurry and pixelated lentis.

I didn't say that there was a company that always knocks it out of the park with their lentis. Everyone ***** up with some release or the other. What I did say is that I wouldn't count on Blufans to always produce such amazing lentis because from my experience other companies have had a better track record than Blufans. So I'm not expecting a great lenti right away from Blufans anymore no matter how much people praise them, I've been disappointed far too often. In fact, those disappointments are what kept me from ordering the Black Panther DL and I will continue to stay away from their lentis that have too many characters. Coz I don't count on them to produce a gem with artwork that isn't suitable for a lenti. I would however never hesitate to order a HDZeta lenti because at their worst they're good and at their best they're phenomenal. I'd also count on Kimchi/Weet coz all the lentis I have from them are great. The point is, most gorgeous lentis are simple. They can have background and stuff floating around but the best lentis have only a few characters and lately Blufans often choses poster artwork with way too many characters. When they pick the simple art, their lentis can be great but when they don't you get blurry and pixelated lentis.
I'd go as far as saying I wouldn't count on any retailer, premium or otherwise, to always deliver gorgeous anything, lenti, FS, steelbook, whatever... because it's just not going to happen.

It's because she believes the lenti is poor, very blurry and the glossy full slip underneath is better. Some people on here did the same with the blurry lentis for Coco as well. They did it carefully and there wasn't any damage. Some people feel that the nice glossy full slip with the same art as the lenti is better than a blurry lenti. I agree.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

None of us knew how the lentis would turn out. And everything else is out of stock now......

And she knows what she's doing. She manufactures custom slipcovers herself.

Then why not sell the lenti and make her own? Am sure there are plenty who missed out that would snap it up for a good amount? Or there may be those who wish to trade?

I get that some people aren’t happy with the lenti but there are so many reasons against tearing it apart like that especially when there are people who missed out.
Guess am just feeling bad for them.
My heart goes more for those who missed out when I see things like that I guess.

Seems a waste and a risk, no matter how careful or practiced a person is(I open my steels a certain way that allows me to keep them wrapped whiles accessing the steel from the slip, but despite even my steady and practiced hand, I nic’d a steel- just one, so far mind.)

But as I said before, we paid and can do as we wish with our purchase

Still, that image makes the Collector in me cry a little.

I think I own lenticular's that I like less. Not necessarily worse. (Blufans Age of Ultron for example. Sharper than these but less exciting artwork and a muted colour scheme). The blur in the fore-ground of these Infinity War releases is noticeable but theres also a lot to like imo. I like the ensemble artwork. I like the compositions. I like the colours. But I agree in terms of quality alone, if you hate the artwork, the quality alone wont win you over.

I think why I'm piping up is because I feel there are a lot of beloved Lenticular's (admittedly from other companies) which are worse. I've already mentioned Kimchidvd Thor TDW which is a blurry mess. And I immediately sold the adored HDZeta Blade Runner.
And who are? Who "always produce gorgeous lentis with amazing sharpness and depth"?
Thing is, lenti’s are tricky to get perfect EVERYTIME with EVERY style and chosen artworks.

I’ve a premium collection of around 70+ lenti steelbooks, all from differant retailers(first was Tangled, Kimchidvd, but have several from nova, Manta, BF, FAC, WeET, EB and some am probably forgetting) and the differences in quality and finish vary drastically, but all I personally love.
SOme work better than others, some are clearer, brighter, have more or less depth, more or less detail/characters, some are hazier in their transition, some look perfect at arms length but blurry any closer, etc point is, no single retailer has perfected lenti-slips.
Plus when you factor in the transition vs depth aspect, it’s a whole other ball game of expectations for each.

It’s a shame so many are disappointed, but lentis have never been consistent. Maybe there will be another retailer who can make happy, those who are disappointed here. Fingers crossed you guys get what you want one day, truely :)

Personally, unless the finish on all lentis are worse than ALL the others I own, I know I’ll be super happy when my OC arrives a small I have 3 drastically different iterations of BF lentis, all 3 of which am super happy to have in my collection.

Last edited:
1 click really did arrive today :)

YAAAAASSSSSSSS!! Mine toooooo :LOL::thumbs:

I actually expected it to come today or within the next few days and wow it's a beaut. Some quick pics but I'll unseal it tonight and get more properly.

...is what I will be saying if it does arrive today

• Haha
Reactions: cooey