WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

Poison Ivy. She could hang out with Groot and they could be a thing. Jessica Chastain as Poison Ivy

Amanda Waller.

I think she’d be a dynamic, status quo-obliterating shakeup that the MCU needs. The universe has had its fair share of butting heads with “officials” but I think she’d be the ruthless flip-side to the Fury “boss” for our heroes to report to. With the inevitable loss of Cap and Iron Man tbh, I think our heroes will be lost. They need a disciplined, laser-focused snap (pun intended) back to reality to keep their heroing to maximum. I think she’d be the badass on the giving end of that focus.

Unfortunately Angela Bassett is already a part of the MCU otherwise she’d be perfect (thinking of her Mission: Impossible - Fallout character for reference). So I think my follow-up choice would be Kerry Washington, or Rosario Dawson (who is also a part of the MCU, technically, dang it).

Thaal Sinestro who was excommunicated from the Green Lantern Corps is hungry for power. He formed Sinestro Corps and is a formidable enemy towards everyone. Justin Theroux would absolutely kill in that role..Hahaha

Ra’s al Ghul. I think he could give Dr. Doom a run for his money in regards to his power and “Global Reach.” He could really stir things up in some Marvel team-up movie. I know this sounds crazy, but I think Jason Momoa would really look god for the part.

This is SO cool HDN... I love the community... (from my perspective) so inclusive.

Christopher Reeve as Superman was my first movie superhero experience and he will always be my favourite. Just to have him back in the world and on screen again as the best superhero ever would be awesome in this crazy world we're living in now.

Thank you Blufans and HDN for this giveaway.
THE JOKER,HEATH LEDGER,THANKS BLUFANS &HDN

Jimmy Olsen. It would be nice to have an average Joe amongst all the MCU freaks. As for the actor to play him? How about Michael Cera who is about as nerdy as they come. Man, I should be a casting director.:D

I would choose to bring Wonder Woman to Marvel because it would be fun to see her kick ass along with the Avengers. Gal Gadot did a great job in the role already, so I dont see a reason to change that.

Honestly love the idea of Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman coming over to the MCU. Wonder woman and Captain america sharing a shield in a battle could make for an interesting fight sequence.

Thanks @Wreck for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway guys.

I'd make Superman crossover into MCU. Why? Because I would make him evil and go against the Avengers. Now that would be epic. And of course, Henry Cavill gotta play it. :)