WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway :)

I would have to go with Superman. Although im a huge batman fan, I think superman would fit perfectly and easily into the MCU.
Hes a true Hero in every sense of the word and He can go head to head with anyone and everyone :)))

And for me still hes the face i put to superman everytime (Henry Cavill was great though and maybe maybe Armie Hammer could do it justice) :

76b7cf303301e0f532862d1f6a97b233.jpg

Captain America, because the world nowadays needs someone like him. Chris Evans would be my first choice to play this part. Thanks for the give away!

Awesome give-away, so kind! If I could bring over one DC character I would go with Commissioner Jim Gordon. For all of the superpowers MCU has, including shield and Fury's tech, I think Jim would bring the heart warming grit back to the Police force who lets face it are pretty non existent in the MCU. And to play Gordon would be Gary Oldman, who is simply fantastic.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd bring over The Joker. He'd bring that funny attitude over. I'd bring back Heath to play him again

Reactions: perchut
Thanks for the giveaway !

Lika many others, that would be the Batman. The internet is full of comparison between Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne. Let's end them once and for all :D
Of course, give me Christian Bale to play the Batman !

Batman played by Christian Bale as a gritty billionaire counterpart to Tony Stark (hidden vs open identity, no-nonsense reaction vs elaborate talking and both use technical advanced suits to some degree), these two together in a SHIELD jet - imagine the funny akwardness and the badass action following that scene. Make it happen @Wreck :naughty:

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :notworthy:

Wonder Woman! I think having Wonder Woman fight along side the Avengers would be amazing!

I know she saw technology in Batman Vs Superman, but I think seeing her interacting with Tony Stark, Captain America, and Thor, knowing there are so many more like her and seeing Iron Mans technology would make for a hilarious and amazing time!

Only one person can play W.Woman, Gal Godot in my opinion IS Wonder Woman!