Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic it will be a day one purchase for me really pleased to see HMV getting this as an exclusive.

Oh yes to this will be double/triple dipping on this film, tickets booked for IMAX this time next week woop woop!

Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC

This will be available for pre-order soon.

No date, no link, no price, and no artwork!

So basically rumours and speculation then, based on what may I ask? I'll believe it when I see it live on their website, or they announce it via their social media networks (which they generally don't do). Without evidence, such threads should be locked until such time as substantial evidence does surface! There should also be a ban on people posting unconfirmed information as it's not useful to anyone to have a thread containing zero information in it! Just a desperate effort to jump the gun and beat other websites to the announcement, no doubt... No info = no announcement!

Reactions: neo
It's for real the release
A photo of the HMV stock control listing from their system has been posted on the BD forum
I'm not going to post the image as it gives info that normally would not be meant for the public to see

So basically rumours and speculation then, based on what may I ask? I'll believe it when I see it live on their website, or they announce it via their social media networks (which they generally don't do). Without evidence, such threads should be locked until such time as substantial evidence does surface! There should also be a ban on people posting unconfirmed information as it's not useful to anyone to have a thread containing zero information in it! Just a desperate effort to jump the gun and beat other websites to the announcement, no doubt... No info = no announcement!

There's a listing on HMV's system so it isn't just rumours and speculation. I have created many threads like this in the past without issue. It may not be useful to you but it is to others as evidenced by the responses in the thread. I think most collectors appreciate an early heads-up as long as the source is reliable.

There's a listing on HMV's system so it isn't just rumours and speculation. I have created many threads like this in the past without issue. It may not be useful to you but it is to others as evidenced by the responses in the thread. I think most collectors appreciate an early heads-up as long as the source is reliable.

Was the same thing with Amazing spiderman 2 HMV when i posted it, I had info from my hmv and people thought i made it up and posted the thread for the sake of it lol

I get nothing out of posting a fake thread so why would i do it xD

You would think everyone would appreciate the early heads up but there is always those few who know better apparently ;)

Threads are very closely monitored fyi, especially new ones about the possibility of upcoming releases. Snooloui is a long time member of HDN and a trusted one at that, so we have no reason not to believe him, nor does he have any reason to post false info... plus he's never been wrong before. If we have any doubt at all, then we'd obviously take appropriate action. This is indeed on HMV's system (phone them up and ask if you want "official" confirmation), so the chances of it happening are pretty likely as far as I'm concerned.

Hmv staff in Bristol and also on the phone just told me yeah the are definitely getting this. Just could be put live any time between tomorrow and Friday

We are not public, we are Ninja's ! Lol.
:LOL::rofl:

I know :giggle:
Just my my experience working in retail Our Price and Tower Records it was something not allowed for staff to allow details like that be shown to the public especially the trade price and sales history.

It's helping out us as collectors get the info I just hope some staff member don't get into trouble in providing us with the info as that would be not good for anyone

:LOL::rofl:

I know :giggle:
Just my my experience working in retail Our Price and Tower Records it was something not allowed for staff to allow details like that be shown to the public especially the trade price and sales history.

It's helping out us as collectors get the info I just hope some staff member don't get into trouble in providing us with the info as that would be not good for anyone

HMV exclusives were always advertised weeks before release to get people to book & pay for them up front-so no ones in the shite for releasing this info-HMV want people to know about this as the get money up front

HMV exclusives were always advertised weeks before release to get people to book & pay for them up front-so no ones in the shite for releasing this info-HMV want people to know about this as the get money up front
You got the wrong jist as to what me and neo were talking about
We were talking about staff showing images from Computer Stock System that shows trade price and sales history

Letting members of the public know in advance about a release a retailer has before it's officially announced is fine as it helps see the interest for a release and that info gets passed onto others and generates sales
I used to do the same but we had strict rules not to provide images of the in house computer till system trade price info instead we would just let customers know about a release happening

Last edited:

If you have a problem with a thread do the rest of us a favor and click on the report button so that the rest of the members here don't have to see stupid posts like this questioning members who have been posting similar threads for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: snooloui and luke98
Hmmm...I'm in no rush. There WILL be better releases than this. and for .... sakes, the movie ain't out yet. There might first release and later extended. or with 3D. I'm keeping my pants on. But each to his/hers ... :naughty:

If you have a problem with a thread do the rest of us a favor and click on the report button so that the rest of the members here don't have to see stupid posts like this questioning members who have been posting similar threads for as long as I can remember.

Yeah, they just discovered a 6 million year old carving of one of snooloui's steelbook announcements, and that's not even one of his early ones.

Thanks @snooloui for ALL the work you do here! TRULY appreciated! And no worries, fully supported here ;)