Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question is... will it contain the extended R Rated cut or be a double dipper!

I can't see this containing the directors cut, as this is great opportunity for them to sell the same film twice, also surely the age on the film would then need to be a 15 which is gonna stop parents buying, they will aim one at kids and one at adults,i think anyway

I can't see this containing the directors cut, as this is great opportunity for them to sell the same film twice, also surely the age on the film would then need to be a 15 which is gonna stop parents buying, they will aim one at kids and one at adults,i think anyway

Getting a 15 rating on home video won't stop parents buying it.

They could include both cuts on the disc and I always wonder how many people do actually double dip for a later release, or either don't bother, or wait.

my question is considering not many other retailers have released DC flicks how many will take this up and then start to try releasing back catalogue titles? Now that Manta has started and they have said this would also be in their interest to release, will others like Nova and FA do this as well? For me I would rather get one from them and if to double or triple dip I would rather get a Manta, Nova, FA as opposed to this or a Zavvi. I'm still debating though in case only Manta release .......decisions decisions!!

To compete with hmvs price amazon.de appear to have increased their price now to €39.99. Lol
If this goes the way of the first Man Of Steel 3D Steelbook, it will be in the bargain bin after a few months. In no rush with this one personally.

Film itself is getting less than favourable reviews aswell from what I hear.

The
If this goes the way of the first Man Of Steel 3D Steelbook, it will be in the bargain bin after a few months. In no rush with this one personally.

The comic lovers seem to love it but the critics don't, but I guess that's their job. Everyone to their own but I can't wait to see this tomorrow and personally I really enjoyed the man of steel.

personally wait to see and judge myself, critics always never agree with what an audience think and if always went on what critics said half of us would not go watch films only got to look rotten tom audience scores to get a real picture if is good or not.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: harry