Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to see this tomorrow, hopefully I'll be ordering after that! I just hope they do a better job than the man of steel steelbook.

Some of the comments in the reviews seem a bit silly and contradictory, it's always best to watch and come to your own conclusions.

Reactions: tono06
Going to see this tomorrow, hopefully I'll be ordering after that! I just hope they do a better job than the man of steel steelbook.

Some of the comments in the reviews seem a bit silly and contradictory, it's always best to watch and come to your own conclusions.

Do you mean critics review ?

So I was thinking of sticking a pre order in but for now it says total
Due £1

I know they take money on dispatch but what's the £1 for? Do they take it out and then refund it straight away?
It's not very clear on their website

Plus I read that it's easy to cancel orders now on their FAQ so if I need to I will

Find it weird that this and 10 cloverfield lane are the same price and this is a 2 and half hour film with 3D and probably the uncut version too!

I saw this last night and personally I loved it. In not a comic book fan u prob won't like it but be warned its total opposite to marvel movies as hardly any humour and a darker tone!!!! Pre order is in already and when they release the uncut I'll order that too.

So I was thinking of sticking a pre order in but for now it says total
Due £1

I know they take money on dispatch but what's the £1 for? Do they take it out and then refund it straight away?
It's not very clear on their website

Plus I read that it's easy to cancel orders now on their FAQ so if I need to I will

Find it weird that this and 10 cloverfield lane are the same price and this is a 2 and half hour film with 3D and probably the uncut version too!
It's a place holder. They don't take it from the account it's just to make sure the card works. Then after few days it won't be showing on the account

Reactions: Flloydo
It's a place holder. They don't take it from the account it's just to make sure the card works. Then after few days it won't be showing on the account

Place holder? For the £1? That's odd
So they do take the £1 and refund it back?

I saw this last night and personally I loved it. In not a comic book fan u prob won't like it but be warned its total opposite to marvel movies as hardly any humour and a darker tone!!!! Pre order is in already and when they release the uncut I'll order that too.

Well, that's good news. Most of the negative feedback is due to the lack of humour. Marvel already do that and for the most part, twice a year. I think critics have made up their mind about Zack Snyder since Sucker Punch. I enjoyed Man of Steel more than anything Marvel has done, except maybe The Winter Soldier.

Oh and back on topic. Now to pre-order this. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Place holder? For the £1? That's odd
So they do take the £1 and refund it back?
It would be a pending transaction on your account

It's just to confirm the debit card\credit card is valid

After usually 3-4 days sometimes longer the £1.00 would no longer be a pending transaction and return as available funds in your account

A pending transaction is not completed until the retailer asks for the funds
It's a 2 stage process

The bank would confirm the debit card is valid and then awaits the retailer request to complete the transaction if they don't get that request the transaction is cancelled and funds returned as available funds

Reactions: Flloydo