Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6 out of 10 movie felt really long, lots of plot holes. One laughable. Can't fault the action scenes which made it enjoyable to watch the second half but wouldn't rush to watch it all again. Will get the amaray when it drops in price.

Saw it yesterday. I always liked batman, never liked Superman. Already wasn't overly impressed by the trailer I saw, but decided to give it a shot.

Absolutely hated it... complete mess of a movie. Last time I felt this bored (oh look, another CGI explosion, yawn) and disappointed in the cinema was with the last Hobbit installment. Once and never again for me, so pass on the blu-ray.

Saw it yesterday. I always liked batman, never liked Superman. Already wasn't overly impressed by the trailer I saw, but decided to give it a shot.

Absolutely hated it... complete mess of a movie. Last time I felt this bored (oh look, another CGI explosion, yawn) and disappointed in the cinema was with the last Hobbit installment. Once and never again for me, so pass on the blu-ray.
Completely agree, easy pass now for me :thumbs:

Didn't hate the film, neither was it spectacular, think batfleck carried the film in parts.
Keepin this pre-order for now,really hope the extended cut is included and that it fills some of the plot holes.

watched this yesterday, did drag first 45mins then after that was expected a load of action and special effects. will definelty be keeping me pre order!

I have posted a message on HMV Ireland facebook website asking if they will be listing this and hateful eight to pre order
Hopefully they will be as I'm sure customers in Ireland would like to pre order online
I will post their reply when I get it

@thewoe i think that image would look good as a lenti ( Nova/Kimchi,Blufan ) style ;)

Ooo it would! There is so much potential for steelbooks with this movie. I really hope it doesnt have a massive 3D logo on it like Man of steel did.

A small subtle one is fine, but the massive 3D print ruined the UK 'MoS release imo.

Reactions: harry