Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

11566759-4984541859589914 (1).jpg
11566759-1324541859508863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No holding back by Zoom :thumbs: Unlike HMV :wtf:

hmvs post is slow bloody slow, i have never ever had one turn up on release day as it supposed too. always about 4 days later in the main. i try steer clear of them now for that very reason. amazing how other retailers can do it.
well done zoom, guess what ill be watching tonight :D

basil :thumbs:

Never had a problem with HMV.... gave up on Zoom after all my steels were arriving dented. They even had the cheek to send me back the same one I had returned.
It's not out until Monday anyway, so you may still get it.... fingers crossed.

Never had a problem with HMV.... gave up on Zoom after all my steels were arriving dented. They even had the cheek to send me back the same one I had returned.
It's not out until Monday anyway, so you may still get it.... fingers crossed.

Zoom were sending in jiffy bags and that's the reason I stopped buying from them.

What's the packing like nowadays anyone?

Zoom were sending in jiffy bags and that's the reason I stopped buying from them.

What's the packing like nowadays anyone?

My last one from Zoom was "Don't Breathe"... never again... I marked the packet on the 3rd attempt and they sent the same one back... never again. I ended up getting a refund.

I'm happy when my steels arrive on the release day..... there are some people having a moan because its not arrived early.. HMV should fall on their sword.. how dare they not get it to customers before the release date! Lol

My last one from Zoom was "Don't Breathe"... never again... I marked the packet on the 3rd attempt and they sent the same one back... never again. I ended up getting a refund.

I'm happy when my steels arrive on the release day..... there are some people having a moan because its not arrived early.. HMV should fall on their sword.. how dare they not get it to customers before the release date! Lol

The point is that HMV say dispatched on the Wed and it arrives on the Monday