Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
I just placed a second order for this and with that order it says estimated delivery 21-22 February.. Previous order still says April 6-7. I think i'll just wait and see which one ships first and cancel the other

I just placed a second order for this and with that order it says estimated delivery 21-22 February.. Previous order still says April 6-7. I think i'll just wait and see which one ships first and cancel the other
What if both end up being shipped together:wow:

I'll just return one. I contacted Amazon about these differing estimated shipping dates but couldn't get a straight answer out of the guy,
probably didn't even understand my question..
It will be expensive returning that big heavy package by international post as Amazon unlikely to pay for return shipping as item not faulty.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
It will be expensive returning that big heavy package by international post as Amazon unlikely to pay for return shipping as item not faulty.
Well my country is next to Germany so it's not that expensive fortunately. I think around €11. But i'm willing to pay that if it means having it in February instead of April or whenever they would eventually ship it.

I wonder if it's worth upgrading shipping on this to australia or make no difference apart from getting here quicker.
I know by the sounds of it upgrading,more than likely amazon will use dhl which seem not a popular option for this item.
So was thinking keeping it as standard shipping are is it prone to more checks going standard.
I know from experience that standard items sometimes gets the priority treatment as gets here almost as quick but not always.

My Amazon Germany order has will dispatch on 19 February
With an estimated delivery date 24th - 27th February

I expect they will charge my debit card between Monday 12th and Wednesday 14th

I wonder what carrier they will use hopefully it will be iParcel or DHL Express or DPD or UPS or An Post

Amazon Germany better not be using Asendia like they used with my recent steelbook order
Asendia are a disaster as a courier when cheap standard non tracking shipping is used a lot of parcels arrive very late or not at all
They are also used to avoid Vat by some retailers the parcels are marked shipped from switzerland and shipping cost are very low to a retailer

Amazon UK dropped Asendia as a carrier for Rep of Ireland because of mass complaints about orders not arriving or arriving very late and damaged but Amazon Germany have not done the same even though I explained previously to Amazon Germany why they got dropped with Amazon UK

Last edited:
My Amazon Germany order has will dispatch on 19 February
With an estimated delivery date 24th - 27th February

I expect they will charge my debit card between Monday 12th and Wednesday 14th

I wonder what carrier they will use hopefully it will be iParcel or DHL Express or DPD or UPS or An Post

Amazon Germany better not be using Asendia like they used with my recent steelbook order
Asendia are a disaster as a courier when cheap standard non tracking shipping is used a lot of parcels arrive very late or not at all
They are also used to avoid Vat by some retailers the parcels are marked shipped from switzerland and shipping cost are very low to a retailer

Amazon UK dropped Asendia as a carrier for Rep of Ireland because of mass complaints about orders not arriving or arriving very late and damaged but Amazon Germany have not done the same even though I explained previously to Amazon Germany why they got dropped with Amazon UK
Huh!!??

Whaaaaaaaaat!!

You mean to say Amazon.de ignored your demands when you rang them on the Batphone?????!!!:woot::woot::woot:

Huh!!??

Whaaaaaaaaat!!

You mean to say Amazon.de ignored your demands when you rang them on the Batphone?????!!!:woot::woot::woot:

HA HA :LOL::rofl:

I did get Rep of Ireland customers sorted in regards to Asendia with Amazon UK in 2016 they now use mostly An Post mostly with odd time iParcel used
I asked them to use An Post instead it's a brilliant service with full tracking and they contact you by text when out for delivery and if you are not at home when they attempt delivery call you on your mobile phone and includes the option to arrange a different delivery date.
This is provided with Amazon UK free and standard shipping orders sent to Rep Of Ireland

I requested Amazon UK to stop using asendia with my orders and also do the same for all other customers based in Rep Of Ireland
I gave my reasons they agreed with me as it was costing amazon UK a lot of money having to re ship most orders again and also added priority shipping costs on top of that
An Post is the national postal carrier in Rep of Ireland

Customers based in UK also just very recently got listened to eventually after mass number of multiple complaints have a look at what Amazon UK carriers they use Asendia it's no longer listed as of just a few days ago
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cu...gt_w_wms_oca?nodeId=201910090&tag=hidefnin-21

Amazon Germany still though have Asendia listed as a Carrier :mad:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/help/custo..._201910090?nodeId=201910090&tag=hidefnin0d-21

Asendia is the most complained about carrier in Europe if not the world compared to all other carriers combined
Have a google Asendia Reviews and see how many complaints there are in relation to amazon orders that was shipped using asendia
All ratings are 1 star with amazon orders shipped using asendia and would be less if it was possible to give less than 1 star

Last edited:
@paulboland lucky enough asendia is not yet part of the Belgian operating courriers. As from my personal experience DHL and DPD are the worse.
No courier is worse than Asendia they make hermes look professional lol
Count yourself lucky you not yet had to have an order shipped using Asendia and I hope you never have to experience it

It has arrived!!!! The box, outside and in was badly damaged, and the plastic wrap was cut open, and I’m pretty sure I’m on a list now(look at the last two pic). The gun itself was pretty dusty as well. Was there really only 9,550 of these made worldwide? But its here so woooo! Thanks again all the help everyone and 10 extra points to @GI_SnakeEyes

oDlsX0C.jpg

OPCxQQZ.jpg

vKRTqnE.jpg

3bbnPSa.jpg

mJtNpyc.jpg

eIAyMRS.jpg

nMn3XIQ.jpg

rvsrzu9.jpg

WX2QLl6.jpg
Not feeling good that its the UK customs/Police that are the stumbling block, but not suprised either :(

Not feeling good that its the UK customs/Police that are the stumbling block, but not suprised either :(

Well I think the issues was solved once they opened it up, the problem was getting them to fully inspect it.

I mean to be fair, the gun being glued to the stand does every little if you put it through a x-ray, it’s just gonna look like a gun. Which, if I had a guess is what they did, then said no can’t be sending that. Then once they opened it up and saw it then they ok’d it. It’s getting to that point. lol

It has arrived!!!! The box, outside and in was badly damaged, and the plastic wrap was cut open, and I’m pretty sure I’m on a list now(look at the last two pic). The gun itself was pretty dusty as well. Was there really only 9,550 of these made worldwide? But its here so woooo! Thanks again all the help everyone and 10 extra points to @GI_SnakeEyes

oDlsX0C.jpg

OPCxQQZ.jpg

vKRTqnE.jpg

3bbnPSa.jpg

mJtNpyc.jpg

eIAyMRS.jpg

nMn3XIQ.jpg

rvsrzu9.jpg

WX2QLl6.jpg

Looks nice! What type of batteries does it use?

Hi folks I managed to get one from amazon Italy with the thought "can I get it off the stand neatly?....".
It just arrived today and I am very happy with it. I noticed that straight out of the box the barrel was already loose from the stand, they must have not used much glue there. I tried to just "pull" a little to see if the grip was stuck on equally loose.... The barrel came completely free from the front part of the stand and at the back, the wooden wedge between the grip bottom and the main part of the base moved a little. I can see that the wedge has 3 small nails presumably hammered in from the base side (under the velvety base cover...). Unfortunately the wooden wedge did not budge from the bottom of the grip. I wonder if I can get the wedge off the grip neatly somehow? Any suggestions?...