Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Hi folks I managed to get one from amazon Italy with the thought "can I get it off the stand neatly?....".
It just arrived today and I am very happy with it. I noticed that straight out of the box the barrel was already loose from the stand, they must have not used much glue there. I tried to just "pull" a little to see if the grip was stuck on equally loose.... The barrel came completely free from the front part of the stand and at the back, the wooden wedge between the grip bottom and the main part of the base moved a little. I can see that the wedge has 3 small nails presumably hammered in from the base side (under the velvety base cover...). Unfortunately the wooden wedge did not budge from the bottom of the grip. I wonder if I can get the wedge off the grip neatly somehow? Any suggestions?...

Any idea of its weight?

Well, at the suggestion of my buddy @GI_SnakeEyes I changed the shipping option on my Amazon.de edition to Amazon Global Express. It cost an extra 24 euros but takes it out of the hands of DHL (who seem to have problems getting these blasters through customs) and hopefully into more reliable hands. His arrived in perfect condition (from Amazon Spain) and I'm hoping mine will too.

Well, at the suggestion of my buddy @GI_SnakeEyes I changed the shipping option on my Amazon.de edition to Amazon Global Express. It cost an extra 24 euros but takes it out of the hands of DHL (who seem to have problems getting these blasters through customs) and hopefully into more reliable hands. His arrived in perfect condition (from Amazon Spain) and I'm hoping mine will too.
Dont amazon prefer to use dhl as a first option you dont really know who they will use until sent.
I have just got standard shipping and yet i have no idea who they will use to ship to australia but its customs who are the problem with this item. Australian customs are probably one of the worst out there and i have no faith in it getting through regardless who i use.
I do want to select a courier who will get this to me but they all need to pass through customs end of the day.

Ya, I used Global Express as well from Italy and it came DHL. So IDK.

How did you change the shipping option? I don't see an option to change the shipping method, only payment. Or did you re-order it?
Customers outside Europe like USA and some other countries get a choice of shipping options
Rest of Europe get just the option of Standard Delivery with Amazon Germany when doing an order
I'm in Rep of Ireland I never had the option to pick different shipping options with any Amazon Germany orders I have done it's always just been standard delivery

Customers based in Germany also I would gather also get a choice of shipping options and possibly Austria

How did you change the shipping option? I don't see an option to change the shipping method, only payment. Or did you re-order it?

Its there on your order to change shipping,no need to re order. I upgraded myself today as much as i hate paying extra for shipping i think it just may help a lot with this item regarding customs.

Its there on your order to change shipping,no need to re order. I upgraded myself today as much as i hate paying extra for shipping i think it just may help a lot with this item regarding customs.
Customers in most European countries only get the choice of standard delivery with Amazon Germany with Blu-ray/DVD orders
If your based in Germany/Austria or outside Europe you get the choice of shipping options

Your not based in Europe that's why you have the options to pick different shipping options

Some EU countries have free shipping and Standard Delivery options with Amazon Germany but not all EU countries have free shipping option

In Europe excluding Germany and Austria some products are not eligible for 1 or 2 days delivery option
You will see when ordering if it's eligible to choose quicker shipping option

I never had any Blu-ray or DVD orders with Amazon Germany the option to pick faster shipping

https://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910850&tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited:
Customers in most European countries only get the choice of standard delivery with Amazon Germany on a lot of Blu-ray orders
If your based in Germany/Austria or outside Europe you get the choice of shipping options

Your not based in Europe that's why you have the options to pick different shipping options

Some EU countries have free shipping and Standard Delivery options with Amazon Germany but not all EU countries have free shipping option

In Europe excluding Germany and Austria some products are not eligible for 1 or 2 days delivery option
You will see when ordering if it's eligible to choose quicker shipping option

I never had any eligible items in my orders with Amazon Germany to pick faster shipping option

https://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910850&tag=hidefnin0d-21

@Cyberpunk88
You can though in your account change your one click settings from standard delivery to
Priority Delivery and if your item you ordered is eligible for faster shipping you can use it

Never knew that just thought everyone had the options to pick what shipping they wanted. So how does the uk shipping options come into this not that im there anymore.

Never knew that just thought everyone had the options to pick what shipping they wanted. So how does the uk shipping options come into this not that im there anymore.
I don't know if UK get's option when ordering to pick priority shipping with Blu-ray or DVD orders as I'm from Rep Of Ireland

You can try it yourself add your parents UK address to Amazon Germany as a test to see what shipping options you get with Blu-ray or DVD products
You can then remove the address after you done a test

I can order other items like electronics and some other products and get the option of priority shipping but not with Blu-ray or DVD products

Amazon Prime Members might have the option of free shipping or faster shipping but I'm not a Amazon Prime Member

Last edited:
I don't know if UK get's option when ordering to pick priority shipping with Blu-ray or DVD orders as I'm from Rep Of Ireland

You can try it yourself add your parents UK address to Amazon Germany as a test to see what shipping options you get with Blu-ray or DVD products
You can then remove the address after you done a test

I can order other items like electronics and some other products and get the option of priority shipping but not with Blu-ray or DVD products
I tried uk address and you just get standard which is 2 to 3 days.
Learn something new everyday lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland