Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
I got kind of a weird reply from Amazon:

"I have immediately checked your order and according to what I see, sadly, we have changed the date back to April again, I'm very sorry!

We are waiting for a shipment from the supplier and the system is displaying the information "In stock soon" based on the forecast we received from the supplier.

We originally thought that the we will have the item by 21. February 2018 - 22. February 2018 , but at this moment, we are not able to guarantee this.

This is something that is not permanent, as we will try a way to acquire the item as soon as possible.

The data on the exact number of days is not available until the manufacturer sends a new batch to Amazon - when that happens,
the website displays the accurate information with a counter for the remaining number of days until stock."

I’ve ordered mine from the Amazon It and it’s been shipped as of today. They still have stock if anyone’s looking.

Blade Runner 2049 - Deckard Blaster Edition 2 Dischi (Blu-Ray + Bonus Disc) https://www.amazon.it/dp/B076PNRJJW/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

Fingers crossed this gets through the Aust customs!
I wonder why spain and italy are sending there ones before germany you would think it be all about same time. Let me know how you get on with customs and who is yours being shipped with out of interest.

I’ve ordered mine from the Amazon It and it’s been shipped as of today. They still have stock if anyone’s looking.

Blade Runner 2049 - Deckard Blaster Edition 2 Dischi (Blu-Ray + Bonus Disc) https://www.amazon.it/dp/B076PNRJJW/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

€60 more expensive as at Amazon.de....

Mine ordered on October 9, estimate delivery date februari 21 :)

I ordered October 7th but it's saying Arriving April 6-7.. Better not screw me out of the first batch or whatever bullcrap they're trying to pull with that..
I got kind of a weird reply from Amazon:

"I have immediately checked your order and according to what I see, sadly, we have changed the date back to April again, I'm very sorry!

We are waiting for a shipment from the supplier and the system is displaying the information "In stock soon" based on the forecast we received from the supplier.

We originally thought that the we will have the item by 21. February 2018 - 22. February 2018 , but at this moment, we are not able to guarantee this.

This is something that is not permanent, as we will try a way to acquire the item as soon as possible.

The data on the exact number of days is not available until the manufacturer sends a new batch to Amazon - when that happens,
the website displays the accurate information with a counter for the remaining number of days until stock."

That sucks man seems they put you in the 2nd batch......... and then from what I get from it...... They're saying might not even get enough to cover all the orders in the 2nd batch...? Sh!t man I really hope that's not the case for you.

Where in the World are you located exactly?? That seems to be the deciding factor..

That sucks man seems they put you in the 2nd batch......... and then from what I get from it...... They're saying might not even get enough to cover all the orders in the 2nd batch...? Sh!t man I really hope that's not the case for you.

Where in the World are you located exactly?? That seems to be the deciding factor..
I’m in Australia

They really should make it clear about the dispatch time - constantly showing the Feb date in the pre-order is not good, when since the end of last year any order made is going to be later (prob April)

So first, even though I preordered mine a day or so ago, it originally said April and then this morning it changed to Feb. So I’m not sure how batches are being decided.

However, I canceled mine, I had one from Italy ordered and shipped last week, I picked the fastest shipping and it shipped DHL, made it all the way to the UK, and was held in customs for shipping to US, it was stopped there a day saying Held at Heathrow. I then posted here and started to get to work, with the advice of people on HDN. But I saw this german one reopened, ordered it as a back up.

I called DHL and was told customs thought it was a suspicious package and was returning it to sender, I tried to see if anything could be done. The women on the phone said, nope, but she would open a investigation as to why it failed. They would call back.

So that was a fail. Plan B, how to get ahold of Amazon Italy with out being able to speak or read Italian. I called Amazon US, and after some research she found a Amazon Italy support number that was said to speak English.

Score!

Nope, all I got was a pre-recorded message in Italian, so no idea what it said.

Called back, got a email to send to instead. Did that, but I fully expected nothing, cause A) I wrote it in English and B) the item would have been sent back by then and refunded. The German verison seemed like my only hope. But nothing would be able to stop this vicious cycle from happening again with the German one.

I got a call back the next morning from DHL customs investigation team, and they had no news, they said it was too early to tell why it failed customs(even though I knew it was cause the gun) and would let me know as soon.

I got to work and checked my email and Eureka! A email from Amazon Italy, in English, wooo, they say sorry and they aren’t sure what happened as it should have passed. They said they would get in touch with DHL and let me know. When they get the item back we can work from there.

So I replied, when you get it back can we ship it out via another company, I’ve heard other people get success that way ;).

Got a response in a few minutes, saying they typically work mostly with DHL for US, but can figure that out when they get it back.

I was ready just to call the Italy one a loss and hope for this one, but Alas the awesome hard workers at Amazon Italy came through! Because I had contacted them so soon they got in touch with DHL, and what I can only assume was a epic fight of a massive scale, got them to review the item a third time and for some odd reason it passed. Huh, maybe a angry threat or a stern talking to.

Whatever it maybe, it quickly arrived to LA and went to the customs office there. I panicked. No, not again. Please, no.

It sat there most of today. But thankfully passed, but it did say it may be picked for additional review. But it was not. It has now been processed in LA and should be heading to San Diego to my loving warm arms. Not estimated delivery date yet, but hopefully today or tomorrow! If not I’ll have to wait till Monday.

So that’s my story! If you get a held at whatever update at DHL try emailing Amazon ASAP.

Thank you all!

Reactions: Sigill
So first, even though I preordered mine a day or so ago, it originally said April and then this morning it changed to Feb. So I’m not sure how batches are being decided.

However, I canceled mine, I had one from Italy ordered and shipped last week, I picked the fastest shipping and it shipped DHL, made it all the way to the UK, and was held in customs for shipping to US, it was stopped there a day saying Held at Heathrow. I then posted here and started to get to work, with the advice of people on HDN. But I saw this german one reopened, ordered it as a back up.

I called DHL and was told customs thought it was a suspicious package and was returning it to sender, I tried to see if anything could be done. The women on the phone said, nope, but she would open a investigation as to why it failed. They would call back.

So that was a fail. Plan B, how to get ahold of Amazon Italy with out being able to speak or read Italian. I called Amazon US, and after some research she found a Amazon Italy support number that was said to speak English.

Score!

Nope, all I got was a pre-recorded message in Italian, so no idea what it said.

Called back, got a email to send to instead. Did that, but I fully expected nothing, cause A) I wrote it in English and B) the item would have been sent back by then and refunded. The German verison seemed like my only hope. But nothing would be able to stop this vicious cycle from happening again with the German one.

I got a call back the next morning from DHL customs investigation team, and they had no news, they said it was too early to tell why it failed customs(even though I knew it was cause the gun) and would let me know as soon.

I got to work and checked my email and Eureka! A email from Amazon Italy, in English, wooo, they say sorry and they aren’t sure what happened as it should have passed. They said they would get in touch with DHL and let me know. When they get the item back we can work from there.

So I replied, when you get it back can we ship it out via another company, I’ve heard other people get success that way ;).

Got a response in a few minutes, saying they typically work mostly with DHL for US, but can figure that out when they get it back.

I was ready just to call the Italy one a loss and hope for this one, but Alas the awesome hard workers at Amazon Italy came through! Because I had contacted them so soon they got in touch with DHL, and what I can only assume was a epic fight of a massive scale, got them to review the item a third time and for some odd reason it passed. Huh, maybe a angry threat or a stern talking to.

Whatever it maybe, it quickly arrived to LA and went to the customs office there. I panicked. No, not again. Please, no.

It sat there most of today. But thankfully passed, but it did say it may be picked for additional review. But it was not. It has now been processed in LA and should be heading to San Diego to my loving warm arms. Not estimated delivery date yet, but hopefully today or tomorrow! If not I’ll have to wait till Monday.

So that’s my story! If you get a held at whatever update at DHL try emailing Amazon ASAP.

Thank you all!

You would think amazon knowing what this item is or should i say looks like would have something in place with say dhl or even something to explain what it is. So these items pass through customs easier, but i suppose even amazon have no control over customs for these items.
Roll on so i know if it will pass aus customs im just going for standard shipping hopefully thats the right choice.