Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Lets hope customs is more lenient in Germany, and let these go through internationally. Spain blocked mine and returned it to amazon.
You still have your customs to worry about even if it does pass german customs, but aint your customs more relaxed with these?
Im not sure who be more strict maybe australia or possible uk.
Annoying they take such stuff so serious but i suppose it got it's reason and things like this will only become harder the way people go about things today.

Shipping should start soon?
It's another 4 weeks to go before they start shipping the release date is not until February 15th in Germany
They will debit cards between 11th - 14th and ship orders from the 14th Feb
Delivery time depends on your location and what postal carrier they use with your order

Some orders from what I seen mentioned in this thread depending on when you ordered might not be shipped until april

Anybody has an idea why the tomenosuke blasters 2049 are selling 1200 to 1900$ on ebay ?
I mean they all look the same, why such a price difference ( between the cheapestcand the most expensive listing) . Am i missing something ?

Anybody has an idea why the tomenosuke blasters 2049 are selling 1200 to 1900$ on ebay ?
I mean they all look the same, why such a price difference. Am i missing something ?
Tomenosuke blaster replica is the actual blaster used Blade Runner 2049
Look at unboxing videos of Tomenosuke Blade Runner blaster
Retail price is $999

As to if it's worth that amount is another matter but it's a lot different in terms of quality and has moving parts

There are also some fake listings on ebay pretending to be a Tomenosuke blaster

Anyone know why every country is getting a Blaster except for the USA?

Not just the US, UK, and Australia also not getting it. For us if you turn on the news on any given day with all the shooting and what not. I'm pretty sure that's why we are not getting an over the counter replica that idiots might use to scare someone and get themselves and others hurt.