Release date: 5 June 2012
Buy Link: Amazon CA
Price: $21.49
Region Free

71-2hbcw2sL._AA500_.jpg

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have reveived a answer of Amazon.
the problem is that there is far too many defect on steelbook, lot of negative returns of the customers.

Surely this can't be new information for Amazon Canada, they must have been hemorraging money for years on returned items. They should have stopped sales on all their steelbooks really.

Hi guys, my experience with Amazon CA is the opposite and I only have good things to say. I have placed 2 decent orders recently and both of them were dispatched using DHL Express getting delivered in Australia in 48 hours. I haven't paid for the express service, only the standard, where the ETA is up to 4 weeks. They didn't pack the steelies individually like Amazon UK but the box was well protected and none of 13 steels were damaged.

Well, if they stopped selling these because of defective or damaged steels than they need to look at their packaging department as the issue. I know I complained about my 2 damaged shipments, but those shipments included more than just a copy of Blow.

Reactions: bluraysteel
You can still see some on FS stores but now they're putting them in those hard cases for some reason...oh, and the price for this went up too, it's now $22.99 from $19.99.