snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release Date: May 27th, 2013
£16.99

Order from Amazon here

Order From Arrow Video Here Payment taken now not on dispatch.

attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Attachments

• BLOW_OUT_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    BLOW_OUT_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,099
Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the heads up. I caved and couldn't wait for Foxy Brown to go down any further so I picked it up at £16. Gonna wait a little longer for Blow out as Ive haven't seen it.

do amazon match these?

They won't match them. I tried to get them to match Arrow's price on this and Foxy Brown when they were first announced. They fed me the old 'we try to be competitive on prices' rubbish and that was that.

I'm a big fan of this film but this Steelbook isn't capturing my imagination. I can't shake the feeling that Arrow could do better esp. as their release of Zombie Flesh Eaters was so stunning.

Amazon still want 23.50 for this, where the Amaray version is only 12.50. How do they justify that. I'll wait for it to drop below 15 somewhere before I buy. I like the film, but the extras don't look that good, and the Steelbook itself isn't too pretty. So my Dvd will suffice if the price doesn't come down.

Can't see this selling out. Had high hopes for Arrow releases but feel a bit let down. I loved Battle Royale and Zombie Flesh Eaters, this new wave are just not doing it for me.

I've never seen this film, but went ahead and reserved the SB anyway since it looked interesting. I figure worst case scenario is I end up not liking it and have fodder for a trade or something.

I think they've missed the boat with the cover. Doesn't look like much effort was put into picking it at all. Still going to get a copy as it's one of my favourite films.