snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release Date: May 27th, 2013
£16.99

Order from Amazon here

Order From Arrow Video Here Payment taken now not on dispatch.

attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Attachments

• BLOW_OUT_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    BLOW_OUT_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous Picture :drool:

I had this on pre-order from amazon, but until recently i decided to cancel, its a nice edition and a decent film but a little steep for me. What with all the limited Zavvi steels coming out. This one can wait for a while, and hopefully it will drop in price eventually

Impressive stuff from Sainsbury's, just got the despatch email.:LOL:

4 days before release date. Glad I cancelled my Amazon order now. Saved £2.50 as well:thumbs:.

With all of the titles coming out in June, this is one that i've decided against ordering, hoping for a price drop. This will probably be a mistake as it was when I decided to wait for a price drop on Zombie Flesh Eaters :(

I'm one of the lucky ones, got a despatch email last Thursday from Sainsbury's. Should arrive with me Tues/Wed. I'll let you know what happens.

I was told there's a booklet with an interview from fan a of the film Quentin tarantino, but that it's only in the Amaray version. Is this true? Surely not.

I was told there's a booklet with an interview from fan a of the film Quentin tarantino, but that it's only in the Amaray version. Is this true? Surely not.

They sometimes do put different content in their Amaray and Steelbook versions. They used to put posters in there slipboxes that were not in the Steelbooks so I'm not sure about this.

Picked up the steelbook today from Hmv. £18.99

Inside is a 34 page booklet. Pages 17 til the end is emotion pictures : question Tarantino talks to Brian depalma.

Back cover lists collectors booklet as one of the special features. Hope that helps.

I preordred it from Amazon, but the release date is postponed to June 3rd and its price is still £23.50. Can some Ninjans in the UK provide the price at HMV to Amazon so that they can match their price?

Amazon won't price match unfortunately.

Reactions: jayhsong