snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release Date: May 27th, 2013
£16.99

Order from Amazon here

Order From Arrow Video Here Payment taken now not on dispatch.

attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Attachments

• BLOW_OUT_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    BLOW_OUT_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,100
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, didn't arrive Today. Hopefully Tomorrow.

I already tried to get Amazon to price match Sainsbury's. They didn't do a thing.

I ordered this one from Sainsbury's. I thought I would give them a chance having never ordered from them. I've never seen this film but it sounds interesting and I don't want to wait for a price drop that may never come (like I did with Zombie Flesh Eaters and ended up missing out).

Watched it earlier this evening.

A film I'd never heard about, never seen before. Really enjoyed it. Good direction from de Palma and good acting from JT.

A wonder why MGM dropped the rights. Never mind, arrows gain.

Received this today from Sainsburys along with End of Watch. Both came in a strong cardboard sleeve, not quite a box but better than the old flimsy ones they used to use. Not great but better.

Received this today from Sainsburys along with End of Watch. Both came in a strong cardboard sleeve, not quite a box but better than the old flimsy ones they used to use. Not great but better.

Any chance of some pictures of inside/back artwork?

Still waiting for my copy from Sainsbury's. Think the delivery van must have had a Blow Out of it's own:(

Reactions: SimonLDT
Was thinking bout waiting for this to drop in price but with the extras, time they spend putting into restoration and booklet, the arrow steelbooks are definately worth a 15.99 asking price like sainsburys has at the mo. Will order this.

I gave up on Amazon.co.uk in the end. I cancelled my order and purchased from Zavvi (via PLAY.com) in the end - It worked out cheaper, plus I will most likely receive it a lot sooner than I would from Amazon!

I also noticed that this SteelBook is only £17.49 from Zavvi on PLAY.com, but on their own website they're charging £22.95 for it! That's more than £5 difference! How do they get away with it?

Did anyone order this direct from Arrow? I placed an order for this back in January but it hasn't arrived yet not sure if to email them or not. I know it's only a couple of days since release but you would think ordering from them directly you would stand a better chance of getting it on release day!:(

Last edited by a moderator: