Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: TWS Sold out!
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Print run of 6000 for UK

10938635-1397756244-831720.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831892.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831864.jpg 10938635-1397756244-831830.jpg thumb.jpg

Original temp artwork:
10938635-1395773992-652897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even with some cancellations by customers this will still end up as a sold release as others will place an order when it comes back live before or after release date

Some will be buying this and the other releases

Love the Zavvi one with the helmet off, :scat:but cancelled my order after i heard Best Buy was having one in the US. :( BUT I don't like the dorky helmet. Am going to order the Best Buy and do my best to snag a Zavvi one at the last minute.

Love the Zavvi one with the helmet off, :scat:but cancelled my order after i heard Best Buy was having one in the US. :( BUT I don't like the dorky helmet. Am going to order the Best Buy and do my best to snag a Zavvi one at the last minute.

I much prefer "Helmet On" + You guys are getting the title on the spine :scat:

Will Keep my Zavvi if they keep the artwork with the helmet off

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

the idiots cancelled mine for no reason...checked my order history & it's gone..oh well screw em! I'll spend my money elsewhere.

I feel you, I've had a bad experience with k-Steelbook and never buying there again

PLUS what is with Zavvi's Packing the steels for shipping ? there's no protection no bubble wrap might as well stick the shipping label directly on the steel

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

in the description it states Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook on their site, does that mean that this will not be the artwork/steel shared with others ? like Thor...Thor didn't mention Exclusive if I am not mistaken

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

[/COLOR]in the description it states Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook on their site, does that mean that this will not be the artwork/steel shared with others ? like Thor...Thor didn't mention Exclusive if I am not mistaken

That just means they are the only UK retailer who will be selling this.
It seems like the artwork will be used worldwide so far.

Reactions: Wreck and Actarus
That just means they are the only UK retailer who will be selling this.
It seems like the artwork will be used worldwide so far.

that is what I was puzzeled since amazon japan has same artwork...

ok so when they mean exclusive it's only for the UK, rest will share that same steelbook and will dress them accordingly

Reactions: justboy
that is what I was puzzeled since amazon japan has same artwork...

ok so when they mean exclusive it's only for the UK, rest will share that same steelbook and will dress them accordingly

Exactly, apart from North America as the seem to get the title on theirs just like the Thor 2 release.

Personally prefer the Best Buy image, and I cannot abide no title on the spine so this one is cancelled - it was my last Zavvi preorder and until I know they have sorted their packaging, I cannot order more (especially given how tight £ is with the house move).
I also like the helmet - Cap wears one so for me it fits.
So - Best Buy group buy in, Zavvi edition out.
Plus, it'll fit well with the Thor 2 best buy edition.

love the hair, but I agree Zavvi's packaging it awful, like I said before it's not far from just sticking the shipping label right on the shrink wrap o_0

just hope other country will have same steel release same as they did with Thor and will cancel my Zavvi.

Still tempted to grab the US or FS title, but i really prefer the helmet off on the zavvi version but would prefer a title on the spine and a debossed front title..... still not sure.