Toronto, ON
Release date: June 16th, 2015
Purchase links: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

m2217069.jpg

m2217069_1-1.jpg m2217069_2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i've preordered some steels from what use to be futureshop, and they said on the website that if the release price is cheaper then you would get the lowest price. i can't remember a time where this actually happened automatically. i've had to go to the store to get price adjusted. Wonder if bestbuy will be better at it or if anyone has had experience with their "lowest price" guarantee

Since BB was owned by FS and customer service agents were doing both companies in terms of answering calls, they used the same plateform as it was within the same call center/company. So if the Price actually drops between the time you place your order and time it is shipped, unless you have noticed the price decrease and call in to address the policy in terms of pre-order pricing, agents do not have access to any pricing information if ever it fluctuates during that time period. All that agents have access to is the price on the website when we actually call in, so agent cannot look back to see if price ever decreased/fluctuated. Amazon it is done automatically, but not yet with BB.