Christine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: November 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.06.51 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the music, amazing, creepy really sets the tone

Yeah, tell me about it! I just love John Carpenter's music and movies. Christine was my very first Carpenter movie and it's still one my favorites. I'm thrilled to see what they'll come up with the steelbook. It was such special day in my life to see him play all these theme's a while ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy and TheJoker

Yeah, tell me about it! I just love John Carpenter's music and movies. Christine was my very first Carpenter movie and it's still one my favorites. I'm thrilled to see what they'll come up with the steelbook. It was such special day in my life to see him play all these theme's a while ago.

I never knew he did live versions of his themes. Man I would love to go to one of those concerts, the Christine theme is my favourite, but to hear stuff like The Fog, Halloween, Assault on Precinct 13, etc must be one hell of a show. Here's my Mondo art custom from the other thread.

Christine_zpsokcfhdwb.png

Awesome you lucky lucky man you so so jealous

Reactions: Hamill82
Well this is potentially very disappointing. Anyone with any links to Best Buy who can get the scoop?

i dont care how much i like this film, but if it ending up being the same as the Italian i'm not getting it, as a matter of fact i had the Italian on pre order but i cancelled it last night...........