Christine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: November 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.06.51 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is going on with that front art and why such a big space of writing!

Looks minging

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Some of the pop art Steelbooks are nice but most are average to poor

The UK desperado Steelbook with spot gloss finish and embosing is an example of how a pop art steelbook can look amazing

This Pop Art steelbook of Christine the overload of text on the front makes it a non purchase for me

I much rather see a proper non pop art steelbook release

For now I'm happy with my limited edition release from powerhouse UK the Amaray of Christine with booklet

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and SeppeDR
I've noticed there are a few Pop Art steels with big blank spots on backs.

Yeah I have a few. Or like Kung fu hustle where a tiny bit of art goes on the back.

But this Christine steel is a mess

Your jock art on the back of jaws is f*cking amazing! Perfect way to utilise that back space. Impressed with that.

Some of the pop art Steelbooks are nice but most are average to poor

The UK desperado Steelbook with spot gloss finish and embosing is an example of how a pop art steelbook can look amazing

This Pop Art steelbook of Christine the overload of text on the front makes it a non purchase for me

I much rather see a proper non pop art steelbook release

For now I'm happy with my limited edition release from powerhouse UK the Amaray of Christine with booklet

Same with the new ghostbusters steel (2016) and the original films in pop art. They are amazing

I hated the new ghostbusters with passion but i have ordered the pop art steel purely on that art. It's a rare case I actually buy a steel of a film I hate but just off the basis of the steel alone. Don't happen often but I'll make an exception with that.

Bad bad bad film though lol

Reactions: paulboland
I kinda like this, will Zavvi get this anyone know?
It's possible as it's getting a release in Italy so I would expect it will be a shared print run in Europe but might be a issue as powerhouse UK have the distribution rights in the UK at the moment and just released a limited edition Amaray and plan a later standard Amaray release

You do realise that the large excessive amount text on the front is not a j-card but is part of the front artwork

Last edited:
Is there a poll for ugliest steel of the year?

It should be an award, like the Tonys (is that what its called ? ) USOTY. :)

Granted I dont think this is the one. Could have been cooler but for some reason I really like it a its different. Never really a steel before with a lot o text unless it was disc specs lol..

It's possible as it's getting a release in Italy so I would expect it will be a shared print run in Europe but might be a issue as powerhouse UK have the distribution rights in the UK at the moment and just released a limited edition Amaray and plan a later standard Amaray release

You do realise that the large excessive amount text on the front is not a j-card but is part of the front artwork
Yeah I like it, something different. Thanks for the info :)