Christine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: November 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.06.51 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the only one of the 5 new poparts I bought as I was low on funds this week (it seems my best buy only got one copy of each unless someone grabbed a few before I found them on Monday, they even had a Salt which I thought came out next week) not a big fan of all the wasted space on the bottom but I wanted the digital copy of this movie.

i just went to best buy to browse and to my surprise they had this one and all the other pop editions, the BOGO special get one and the other one is free is available at store..........as for the steelbook, the texture feels some how different that the regular mate feeling.....lol i dont know if i explain myself, i think you have to have it in hands to see what i'm talking about, but for 8 bucks its not bad at all.

This has got to be the ugliest steelbook ever. I thought all that writing on the front was a paper slip. This is junk. Thank god I only paid 5 bucks for it

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
Man... this is pretty fugly. Damn... you think that they could throw some poor graphic art student $100 and have them spend a weekend and come up with something sweet! Don't understand it at all.

Tgis has got to be the ugliest steelbook ever. I thought all that writing on the front was a paper slip. This is junk. Thank god I only paid 5 bucks for it

Well, it's not that ugly since you got to waste $5 for it. If it's really very ugly no amount will force you to buy it.

I guess it's just mildly ugly.

That is one of the worst designs ever. The small snipet of artwork itself is cool. But then the rest of the steelbook is just awful.

Reactions: Ricker