Christine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: November 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $17.99

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.06.51 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we sure these are still Steelbooks? All 4 steelbooks set to come out Sunday (Boyz 'N the Hood, Christine, Hellboy, Pineapple Express) all had their listing dropped and changed and the new ones mention nothing about steelbook

Are we sure these are still Steelbooks? All 4 steelbooks set to come out Sunday (Boyz 'N the Hood, Christine, Hellboy, Pineapple Express) all had their listing dropped and changed and the new ones mention nothing about steelbook

I'm pretty sure these are going to be the same Project Pop Art steelbooks that are getting released in Europe.

Highly unlikley that they will print a third edition steelbook for Boyz In The Hood and a fourth edition for Hellboy etc......

Did they change the SKU? Sometimes that happens and any details on the first listing get lost, from what I've seen in the past.

Did they change the SKU? Sometimes that happens and any details on the first listing get lost, from what I've seen in the past.
Yeah, different sku. Like Pineapple Express' old sku is 32135188 but the new listing is 5619326.

Christine's old sku is 32135151, new one is 5619324.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Same as European steelbook
I will most likely pass on this to much text on the front
I got the UK powerhouse Amaray recently that will do me for now
If another steelbook gets released with better artwork I will decide then

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
The back of this is dying for a custom remarque /sketch commission from the artist with all that blank space. ;)

Same as European steelbook
I will most likely pass on this to much text on the front
I got the UK powerhouse Amaray recently that will do me for now
If another steelbook gets released with better artwork I will decide then

I agree, what the heck is this? LOL

Reactions: paulboland