Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: July 2nd, 2015
Purchase inks:
Novamnm.com
Aladin.co.kr (No international shipping) - Sold out
Kimchi - Sold out
Price: $39.99 (Nova) - 40.99 (Kimchi) - $41.80 (Aladin)

Note : Included clear PET slip cover case.

9362348527_p[1].jpg

cind.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now even Korea KNOWS to add on to the "just shoe" cover.I'm glad somebody else agrees with me on to the "lifeless" shoe cover.To bad it's just on the slipcover but you know what it works because of the transparency.This is now the must release to own for this title.

The bottom picture of the shoe (without the clear slip on just the steel) has the shoe in front and since it is WWA and she is on the back cover, so that has to mean that the Taiwan copies/WWA she will be on the back artwork and the shoe will be front cover. This is not an exclusive but regular Korean which means WWA no ?

top 2 pictures has clear slip cover with on front the magic sprinkle over the shoe and bar code on the back(has to be on the slipcover) and bottom 2 pictures are back and front of the steelbook itself

Last edited:
I don't think there's been another artwork for this title.They all seem to be the same internationally.
Don't forget, each country can call it their exclusive if no one else is releasing this steelbook in their own country even though it's WWA.

I don't think there's been another artwork for this title.They all seem to be the same internationally.
Don't forget, each country can call it their exclusive if no one else is releasing this steelbook in their own country even though it's WWA.

Yes I did learned that by Zavvi calling their exclusive, I was explained it is because they are the only one selling that copy in the UK, but still remain that so far there is only one design and each country will end up releasing the same steelbook with just a different slip/j-card attached to it... but this is exciting about the back artwork of her being on it, even thought it would have been sweeter in front, happy that there is such a stunning back artwork.

Anybody know when the U.S. blu ray release date is for this movie?

No release date set yet still on pre-order mode,
however the Canadian version which is usually similar as the US one has run time of 105 min,
as per IMDB that is regular run time
at the exception of the Taiwan release which 114 minutes.

No release date set yet still on pre-order mode,
however the Canadian version which is usually similar as the US one has run time of 105 min,
as per IMDB that is regular run time
at the exception of the Taiwan release which 114 minutes.
Yeah just checked the Canadian Amazon site and they don't have a release date either...very interesting.

Yeah just checked the Canadian Amazon site and they don't have a release date either...very interesting.

what I am wondering is why IMDb states regular run time 105 min and for Taiwan 114 min...and apparently the Frozen short is not on the taiwan version....it gets so confusing sometimes

The artwork is the wrong way around and it needs a title. I will be really disappointed if this is the final design.

Reactions: Drum18
no title on the front doesn't bother me too much...but no title on the spine (n)

At least this version has the nice clear slip to add the title on. If Disney and other studios keep releasing titleless covers / spines they really should make the clear slips a thing for other countries as well.

Reactions: DJ IXS