[CLOSED] Jurassic World 3D (HMV Exclusive Steelbook) (WORLDWIDE DELIVERY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Jurassic World Release date: 19TH OCTOBER

01-278170.jpg

Why join a Naughtius Maximus Group Buy?

1. Any Group Buy (GB) I host is sold at retail price
  2. Over 1200 positive feedbacks, 100%
  3. Each steel is checked carefully to ensure mint copies are sent out
  4. Well packed in bubblewrap, inside a cardboard box
  5. A complimentary UK chocolate bar to enjoy with the film!
  6. Fast shipping - I always intend to send out within 3 days of receiving
  7. Will always combine shipping where possible
  8. Keep your steels at my home until you're ready to have them shipped
  9. Fast reply to PM's (unless my Mod duties take priority ;) )
Steelbook info and Main discussion thread:click HERE:

Prices
Steelbook £20 + shipping £5.50 EU or £8 ROW + packaging/HDN fee £2.50 + Paypal fee £??

Legend:

UK = United Kingdom / EU = Europe / ROW = Rest of World

invoice.gif
: Invoice sent /
money.gif
: Payment received

TBC

List:

tombarca (UAE) #? COPY OVER REFUND
cprodrigues (BR) #? COPY OVER REFUND
jcm (USA) #? PAYMENT TOWARDS "THE MARTIAN" GB
Xenomorph (NL) #?
capricornio34232 (USA) #? x2
Marcello Tomasella (CA) #?
H11 (UAE) #? COPY OVER REFUND
ash1115 (USA) #? COPY, OTHERWISE TOWARDS Sherlock GB
howarmat (USA) #? COPY OVER REFUND
raspor (SWE) (combine chappie) #?
Raggle Fraggle! (USA) (combine DOTPOTA) #?
a1helios (USA) #?
RAGEatGAME (USA) #? x2
Jawcrc (USA) #?
Baltic (UK) #? COPY OVER REFUND
golomidov_alex (RUS) #? COPY OVER REFUND
greenwolfe7 (USA) #?
AcIDc0r3 (USA) #? COPY OVER REFUND
Sixth (TH) #?
rmehta2 (USA) #? REFUND
EyeSeeDarkness (USA) (combine Bad Grandpa) #?
Lionet (AUS) (combine Godzilla) #?
Ezcompane (USA) #?
Sargast (SPA) (combine Fantastic 4) #? COPY OVER REFUND
bigballas01 (USA) #?
stupidsuck (USA) #? REFUND

Total: 29

Important info:

1. Ensure you understand the HDN rules + mine before committing. By replying here you HAVE to take the item. NO BACKING DOWN!
  2. No Limits to how many copies

[*]Reply with how many copies / which country to send to / If you plan to open your copy

3. You may increase/decrease your order up until you receive your invoice
  4. DON'T FORGET TO 'THANK' THIS THREAD WHICH MEANS YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS
  5. Please subscribe to this thread so that you can be directly informed of updates.
  6. £20 for steelbook
  7. Price of packaging material+HDN fee is a flat £2.50 (0.50p each additional steel)
  8. YOU pay the Paypal fees (5%)
  9. Payment is DUE by 11th October (wait for invoice)
    [*]
    I send an invoice via PM and payment must be done via Paypal.
  10. Also remember that I ALWAYS do my GB at cost so if you think it deserves a tip thats totally at your discretion :)
SHIPPING COST:
  1. Shipping depends on your location. Please be sure to check the shipping price BEFORE committing to this GB. (subject to change) Remember if you want more insurance added it costs more £, pm me for more details.
NON TRACKED PRICES (£20 insurance)
UK
1-4 steelbooks £3.20

Europe
1 steelbook £5.50
2 steelbook £7
3-4 steelbooks £8

ROW
1 steelbook £8
2 steelbooks £11
3-4 steelbooks £14

International Tracked & Signed PRICES: (£50 insurance)
UK
1-4 steelbooks £4.30

Europe
1 Steelbook £10.50
2 Steelbooks £12
3-4 steelbooks £13

ROW
1 steelbooks £13
2 Steelbooks £16
3-4 steelbooks £18.50

Or you can send via COURIER (8 or more steelbooks makes this option worth it!) - PM for details.
. Prices need to be confirmed:

(shipping estimate is 1-3 days)

Australia £34
Austria £24
Belgium £19
Brasil £45!!
Canada £26
Czech £24
Denmark £24
Finland £24
France £21
Germany £21
Greece £24
India £39
Indonesia £37
Ireland £17
Italy £24
Japan £37
Malaysia £37
Netherlands £19
Norway £28
Portugal £24
Russia TBC
South Africa £37
South Korea £39
Spain £24
Sweden £24
Switzerland £28
Taiwan £37
Thailand £37
USA £26

Taking part in any GB hosted on HDN should be considered a privilege - so please treat it as so. Ensure you read all the info supplied, don't waste my time and when requested; pay on time = happy GB host.

THINK BEFORE YOU COMMIT - otherwise you risk the wrath of the GB host and you will see yourself blacklisted from future GBs.
You've been warned!

Last edited:
DB told me not to worry. It seems that David works with the store manager directly. But yeah, an update would be nice. These are getting really expensiv on ebay...
Yup, noticed that too, I figured worst case scenario to buy from ebay but prices are insane

Hey folks, I'd really prefer not to bother @Naughtius Maximus about these at the moment. Given that he informed me at the time that he was going to pick them up, I don't see why he wouldn't have. And DB advised you not to worry.

You just need to be patient, as there are things more important than steelbooks that need to be dealt with. Thanks for understanding.

I have no problems in waiting and certainly have no intention of bothering him at all. Good things come to those who wait as the old saying goes.

DB told me not to worry. It seems that David works with the store manager directly. But yeah, an update would be nice. These are getting really expensiv on ebay...

If you are concerned, get it from amazon germany 25 euros and amazon france 20 euros (plus a few euros shipping) my friend. Same steel different retailer. Don't buy it from ebay unless you really want the 'HMV

If you are concerned, get it from amazon germany 25 euros and amazon france 20 euros (plus a few euros shipping) my friend. Same steel different retailer. Don't buy it from ebay unless you really want the 'HMV

The problem is, that I want the 2d and 3d discs with German audio track in one package. Thats why the HMV one is the only choice...

Last edited:
Well it's been a month since payment was required. After checking today ebay prices I gotta say I am worried.

Reactions: yy0925
There is no way to obtain a copy with a reasonable price in the mean time. So I really hope Davids contact was able to hold back enough copies for us all.
A short confirmation would be really nice...

Reactions: Sargast
So what should we do? Maybe we can find a ninja who would sell, but I would have to ask paypal for the money back, which would probably create an issue for @Naughtius Maximus which I don't want, yet, if we continue to wait, we risk this being send on holiday season, creating delays, lost-in-transit, etc, which I would hate even more, so I don't know what to do. Suggestions?

I decided to order the 2d steelbook here from ebay.de for 20 EUR, just in case. Although it doesn't have the 3d disc, like I wanted. But at least I have the steelbook, before it's totally sold out.
If David is still able to provide the steelbooks for the GB, I'll sell this one.
It's double dipp I know, but this is the safest way...

As has been mentioned all people (and that includes me) whom asked for a HMV copy will get them. Harping on about it doesn't help the situation. Have you all never heard the saying "Patience is a virtue"?

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
When you pay religiously (like we say where I'm from) and one Month passes with the seller MIA, that virtue really goes down the drain. No offense, but I recently lost my dad and had my mom try to kill herself and here I am. A word WOULD be appreciated. I send David a PM saying I wasn't sure about my shipping address in Paypal and that I didn't needed FF steel so I was paying to getting this one shipped when he picked it up. That PM hasn't even been read in nearly a month. That's worrisome. Let's face it, we all like and trust David but had that been a transaction between 2 ninjas and we would already had requested an Admin to help and open a case in Paypal. So again, suggestions from "veteran" Ninjas would be appreciated

Reactions: Scary Hair
@Sargast sorry to hear that man...
Thanks, man.

Anyways, @apsmith21 @Apollon if you guys can find out what's happening and let us know via PM, and what we should do, that'd be great. I feel that the lack of information (and therefore of a solution or timetable) is the problem. Like I said, if this had been a deal between 2 ninjas, Admins would've stepped in already. I guess there might be someone out there who could still get a copy, although it's been 3 weeks since release.
Thanks folks

Please don't take this the wrong way as it really isn't intended to upset anybody .:thumbs:

But this is coming from my personal experience with being absent . Lets be honest David is probably one of the most genuine and generous people on this forum ,Damn i had a whole box of blurays turn up from him and didn't have to pay the postage ;).

But believe me its a little disappointing to come back to find people on your case when they have no idea of the circumstances ,You have no idea whats going on with David at the moment and its a little bit disappointing to see members on his case at what must be a difficult time for him at the moment , Due to the fact of him being absent for so long .

Apollon had already said before that David had stated to him that the steels would be picked up , so i think you should just give him a chance to get back to you regarding them as there seem to be 28 other members at the mo waiting too.

I done the wrong thing by trying to come back before i was ready which had caused me a world of problems , David has chosen the right path and dealt with everything before returning .:thumbs::thumbs::whistle:

Please don't take this the wrong way as it really isn't intended to upset anybody .:thumbs:

But this is coming from my personal experience with being absent . Lets be honest David is probably one of the most genuine and generous people on this forum ,Damn i had a whole box of blurays turn up from him and didn't have to pay the postage ;).

But believe me its a little disappointing to come back to find people on your case when they have no idea of the circumstances ,You have no idea whats going on with David at the moment and its a little bit disappointing to see members on his case at what must be a difficult time for him at the moment , Due to the fact of him being absent for so long .

Apollon had already said before that David had stated to him that the steels would be picked up , so i think you should just give him a chance to get back to you regarding them as there seem to be 28 other members at the mo waiting too.

I done the wrong thing by trying to come back before i was ready which had caused me a world of problems , David has chosen the right path and dealt with everything before returning .:thumbs::thumbs::whistle:

Completely agree. David has been my go to UK GB host since I joined the forums. At the end of the day it's just a Steelbook so let's just be patient. This forum's admins and GB hosts never leave you hanging out to dry so if they are having issues just show support and remember you are part of something bigger than just yourself and these GBs bring you an opportunity to purchase great editions at cost that you may not otherwise have.

Thing is on this one people have things happening in thire own lifes . ALL of us .

When the things get too much the smaller things heap on the pressure . One persons trivial can be another persons mountain .

Maybe a mini update to members involved would not go a miss .

Reactions: Cobster and yy0925
@Cobster @jcm of course, it goes without saying that his personal issue is more important than our steelbooks. I know from DB what happened, so I absolutely understand that he has other things on his mind and don't have time to complete this GB.

But you seem to misunderstand @Sargast and me: we are just wishing that David could take 5 minutes time to keep us updated. If he can confirm that he has 30 copies in hand and will ship them i.e. April 2016, I will wait until then without saying anything again ;)

No mate i don't misunderstand you both at all but i think these things maybe best kept behind the scenes and I'm sure you will get the reply that you want to hear .

It just really bothers me when people are moaning over a £20 bluray when there are far bigger things going on.Please take the time to think about that .Im pretty sure if David would have had the spare 5 mins to reply then he would have done .

Status
Not open for further replies.