[COMPLETED] GB - Game of Thrones (Best Buy Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
I'm doing a group buy strictly for NON US members who have no access. A few common rules to note. Your copy will only be reserved if payment is sent via paypal before the order date. Once I order your copy, you can not back out. I will order on 03/05/12. The flat cost of the set is $36.95. I will deal with shipping on a case by case basis. Once I have the copies you will then pay for your desired method of shipping. I deliver at cost, so tipping is not mandatory but is greatly appreciated. Finally, please state which country you are from.

Here they are:

Stark Cover
4566399.jpg

List

1.Glaucoheitor 4x(PAID IN FULL + TIP)SHIPPED
2.Kurko10(PAID IN FULL + TIP)SHIPPED
3.HOLLYGO(PAID IN FULL + TIPP)SHIPPED

Exclusive Stark Cover

Targaryen Cover
4566422.jpg

Exclusive Targaryen Cover

List

1.Che 2x(PAID IN FULL)
2.n3wk1d(PAID IN FULL + TIP)SHIPPED
3.JBsolo(PAID IN FULL)SHIPPED
4.HollyGo 2x(PAID IN FULL + TIPP)SHIPPED

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
(quick note, tried PM'ing you Che but the system wouldn't allow it so I will just post below)

Hi Che,

I'm in Denmark and would love this set, so quick question - am I too late or are you still helping non-US people out? I'm ready to hit that Paypal button as we speak, including tipping naturally:cool:

Cheers, much appreciated!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

(oh God this 7 minimum post thing to PM is annoying...apologies Che, I am forced to reply you here)

Preferably the Targaryan set, the missus loves the dragon motif - but if the Stark set is the only one left I will go for this :)

I can find 1 copy but it has risen in price to $60 + tax. Not sure if it's worth it at this point.

(quick note, tried PM'ing you Che but the system wouldn't allow it so I will just post below)

Hi Che,

I'm in Denmark and would love this set, so quick question - am I too late or are you still helping non-US people out? I'm ready to hit that Paypal button as we speak, including tipping naturally:cool:

Cheers, much appreciated!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

(oh God this 7 minimum post thing to PM is annoying...apologies Che, I am forced to reply you here)

Preferably the Targaryan set, the missus loves the dragon motif - but if the Stark set is the only one left I will go for this :)

In the time it took you to post this, you could have dropped 7 posts in the General Chat area and be able to PM. fyi.

While it may be annoying to new members, its a must. Otherwise you have robot registrations that PM spam members ... now they are forced to post on forum if the program running the robot even goes that far ... and if it does, we can spot out the spam and ban. A necessary evil.

In the time it took you to post this, you could have dropped 7 posts in the General Chat area and be able to PM. fyi.

While it may be annoying to new members, its a must. Otherwise you have robot registrations that PM spam members ... now they are forced to post on forum if the program running the robot even goes that far ... and if it does, we can spot out the spam and ban. A necessary evil.

Thanks for the tip, I just wouldn't want to spam but I guess it's ok then. I can assure you I'm no robot (-or AM I?)

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I can find 1 copy but it has risen in price to $60 + tax. Not sure if it's worth it at this point.

Damn what a price hike. Let me just ask and I'll get back to you ok?

Everything has been shipped. Group Buy closed. Please leave feedback when you receive packaging and I will return favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.