[COMPLETED] GB - Game of Thrones (Best Buy Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
I'm doing a group buy strictly for NON US members who have no access. A few common rules to note. Your copy will only be reserved if payment is sent via paypal before the order date. Once I order your copy, you can not back out. I will order on 03/05/12. The flat cost of the set is $36.95. I will deal with shipping on a case by case basis. Once I have the copies you will then pay for your desired method of shipping. I deliver at cost, so tipping is not mandatory but is greatly appreciated. Finally, please state which country you are from.

Here they are:

Stark Cover
4566399.jpg

List

1.Glaucoheitor 4x(PAID IN FULL + TIP)SHIPPED
2.Kurko10(PAID IN FULL + TIP)SHIPPED
3.HOLLYGO(PAID IN FULL + TIPP)SHIPPED

Exclusive Stark Cover

Targaryen Cover
4566422.jpg

Exclusive Targaryen Cover

List

1.Che 2x(PAID IN FULL)
2.n3wk1d(PAID IN FULL + TIP)SHIPPED
3.JBsolo(PAID IN FULL)SHIPPED
4.HollyGo 2x(PAID IN FULL + TIPP)SHIPPED

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
Hi Che, thanks for your PM. Looks good, let me know if you have any questions as the buy progresses. Good luck & thanks for offering to help our members! :scat:

Can you put me for one more from Stark?

I asked some friends of mine and they will want some, I will let you know when they decides.

Until when I have to send you the money?

Thanks.

$$ is due one 02/28. This is one final bump for anyone that wants help to get this.

PM sent............also extended due date since there has been virtually little interest.

Wow, what a crazy run. I had to work all day, Best Buy stores in my area are getting emptied of these exclusives. There might not be an exclusive GoT in my area tomorrow. I will upload a youtube video of my haul later tonight. Kurko, I may be able to get a Stark for you but you need to PM me ASAP about it.

EEK!EEK!EEK!

PS-All the coasters at the stores I went to were sold out.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

OP updated!!! Youtube Video. LOL. I should have opened with Hidefninja presents....................duh duh duh!!!

Thanks Che...payment sent...looks great! When I went back to the FS here all the Starks were gone too...but we never had the Targaryen cover in Bluray...thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.