[CONCLUDED]Demons 1 and 2 USA SteelBook™ Exclusives[Giveaway]!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

We're excited to host another great giveaway for a pair of USA Exclusive Steelbooks (now out of print), courtesy of Synapse films!

demons.png

Very limited stock remains on these 2 releases. To purchase your set, please visit http://synapse-films.com/?s=demons+steelbook. The print run was limited to 3000 each title, and they are now out of print.

The winner will receive a set of Demons 1 and 2 Steelbooks for participating in this special horror giveaway! Contest ends June 12.

To enter, please list your top 5 favorite horror classics, and share why you chose each choice.

Good luck and enjoy!:scat:

Actual pics-thanks shanester!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/IMG]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WINNER

View attachment 72816

Last edited by a moderator:
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) - suspense-filled and chainsaws terrify me
The Amityville Horror (2005) - scared me so much I turned it off - I was too chicken to finish it
The Ring (2002) - the girl climbing out of the well sent chills up my spine
Carrie (1976) - I'm not sure who was more creepy, Carrie or her mother
The Wicker Man (1973) - disturbing ending

Thanks everyone for your excitement and participation in our HDN giveaway! A winner will be chosen by midnight EST today (6/12). Few remain-if you still wish to purchase a set, visit http://www.synapsefilms.com.

Thanks shanester for the awesome pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/IMG]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reactions: bigrob
Nightmare - a good story - excellent script - fantastic effects of make-up - a MUST have!

Ju-on - a story really disturbing and veiled in mystery with several scary scenes

SAW - It 'been told everything about this movie. I think it's a perfect horror for the new millennium

Conjuring - a great horror movie mood, keeps you enthralled from beginning to end.

28 days later - The opening scene alone is a great reason to watch again and again that "now classic" modern horror film

Tapatalk with iP4

'The Haunting' (1963) - Greatest ghost story ever
'Suspiria' - Who doesn't keep a room full of razor wire?
'Cannibal Holocaust' - The daddy of 'found footage' movies
'Don't look Now' - That dwarf :ohno:
'Eraserhead' - Chicken dinner? No thanks.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hey folks, a few more hours to enter this giveaway at hidefninja.com. Ends midnight EST today. Good luck!

Inferno (1980): Suspiria is the better film, but you can’t beat that scene with the cats…
Carrie (1976): ‘They're all gonna laugh at you’
The Fog (1980): Love the feel of this Carpenter classic + Curtis and Barbeau are great in it
Halloween (1978): The one that started it all…
Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982): Love me some anthologies, and this one was great

Great giveaway!

1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original). True story!! Eeek

2. The Shining. Craziness inside a mind!!

3. Evil Dead 2. Groovy

4. Zombieland. Love Zombies!

5. Nightmare on Elm Street. We all love Freddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And our winner is :

number13.png

Please contact me with your shipping address & congrats!:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight... The Demons 1 & 2 steelbook went to the guy with post number 13 announced on Friday the 13th?

Why don't you just give the guy a death curse without all the build up?

Serji, I highly suggest you take out a life insurance policy before you pop in the first disc and realize that it is not actually demons 1 or 2, but a video that will kill you within 7 days.

Dang mods are trying to kill us one by one! Don't dismiss this as a crazy rant. YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL AAAALLLLLLLL SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Clearly joking.

Or am I?

Congratulatios serjitank, take no notice of dv8mad but if you are worried just forward the package to me and I will be your guinea pig ;)

Many thanks to DB and Synapse films for another great prize. The work everyone carries out on HDN is tireless thank you all :thumbs:

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Reactions: serjitank
Status
Not open for further replies.