[CONCLUDED] GIVEAWAY!-2 New/Sealed copies of Ghost Rider 2: Sof V steelbook

thunda123

Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2009
Arizona U.S.A.
This giveaway is for 2 copies of the empty Best Buy case. So, there will be TWO WINNERS!
All you have to do to enter this contest is tell me:

1. If you've seen Ghost Rider 1 or Ghost Rider 2 and
2. Whether you enjoyed the movie.

I will randomly choose the WINNERS next Wednesday, May 23rd.

I've seen only Ghost Rider 1. Not the best movie, but it was enjoyable. Or, maybe it was Eva Mendes I enjoyed.:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very generous of you, Thunda! Don't enter me-I am just joining the fun. No, not seen the second and was not a fan of the 1st.

Only seen the first Ghost Rider, extremely cheesy and kind of bad movie. This is a Nicholas Cage hair is out of control movie (you can gauge his movies by how bad his hair is in the movie)>

I've only seen the first one....looking forward to seeing part 2 (cheesy or not...I don't think it could be worst than The Spirit, right?

I actually enjoyed the first one...

Thanks for the give aways!

Wow another awesome give-away!

I have seen the first film and liked it, as I love cheesy movies with great visuals(and I DO mean eva! :hilarious:), looking forward to seeing the 2nd one.

Best thing going for the 2nd movie ....is the cgi. If you wanna see the coolest Ghost Rider you ever seen (Not talking about nic cage) then check it out ... looks insanely cool. The story and plot sucked , but It fed off the 2nd ... if they could squeeze out a third they have a chance of going in a new direction so there is hope for it.

dont enter me

Many thanks for the giveaway Thunda.

To be honest havent seen Ghost rider 1 or 2 never realy interested me, however love the artwork on the bestbuy steel:scat: