Console you wish you got

Apr 29, 2009
What is a console you always wished you got when you was younger??

I always wished i got a dreamcast :)

Me too.:D I got an N64...then I basically got stuck playing Goldeneye constantly, then before I knew it the PS2 came out and I forgot about the Dreamcast.:(

Jan 30, 2009
England
Me too.:D I got an N64...then I basically got stuck playing Goldeneye constantly, then before I knew it the PS2 came out and I forgot about the Dreamcast.:(

Yeah im with you on that i got the N64 and then a playstation 1 and then the ps2 come out all of a sudden. I always remember going round friends house palying crazy taxi great game :scat:

Apr 29, 2009
Yeah im with you on that i got the N64 and then a playstation 1 and then the ps2 come out all of a sudden. I always remember going round friends house palying crazy taxi great game :scat:

Agreed! Crazy Taxi is pretty awesome. When I'd be over at a friend's house it was either Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, or Virtua Tennis. That's all he had and it was all we really needed to be entertained for a few hours.:oohyeah:

Well there it has to be the one, the only, Dreamcast. I wanted it so badly and yet I never got it. Too bad I didn't have an internet connection at the time as well. If I did have both, it would've been win win.

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
I think the only console I really ever wanted but never got was the predecessor to the PS1, the 3DO

I remember being in Best Buy with that thing hooked up playing it for HOURS. I would walk all the way from my house just to play on it.

I think the only console I really ever wanted but never got was the predecessor to the PS1, the 3DO

I remember being in Best Buy with that thing hooked up playing it for HOURS. I would walk all the way from my house just to play on it.
Too bad the console was so expensive, you would have to take out a second morgage on that Little Tykes house of yours just to pay for it.

I had a dreamcast, damn thing pissed me off! there was a bug with the memory cards with the display, if they became corrupted they would somehow make the controller ports unusable. That's a pretty damn big flaw!!

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Man, I'm glad I got a dreamcast but mad now for what I did for it ... I literally turned in EVERYTHING at funco land to get credit to buy it .... NES, SNES, SEGA and I believe N64 too and tons of games lol.

lol.. traded your soul for a "failed" console

least it had MvC2 and Powerstone, and soul calibur

Personally I thought the controllers were the bomb diggity

Mar 12, 2009
dreamcast was amazing when it was first released,the xbox 360 on graphics was almost on par with it

i'm not kidding,the first game i played on it was some Boat racing game the water effects were wicked on a island

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
When I was a child, I dreamt to have a NeoGeo (don't know if this console has that name in english :p=) for years... but it was so pricey !

So I sticked with my Master System, and later with my SNES :)