Cowboy Bebop Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

This is the Ultimate Collector's Edition of the TV series.
Release Date: June 25th, 2013
Buy Links:
Kimchidvd.com
k-steelbook.com
Yesasia

cowboybebop-kr.jpg

Information from Kimchidvd.com
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 풀스크린
Languages: Japanese / Korean
Sound Mix: DTS-HD 5.1CH/LPCM 2.0CH/Dolby Digital 5.1CH
Subtitles: Korean
Region Code: A
Run Time: 572 mins
Number of discs: 7

Last edited by a moderator:
This kind of snuck up on us. Release later this month? Would love more info, but the lack of English subs is pretty much a dealbreaker.

Original japan distributor does not allow korea distributor to add english subtitle that's why only korean subtitles and it's also expensive one.

its all about the Politics - its a shame when it goes so far as to not allow English lanugae on the disc.

It is though expensive the set :-(

Take care
John

Languages are Japanese or dubbed Korean. From the specs there doesn't seem to be any English audio or subtitling.
AHHH, I WANNA CRY!!! A Cowboy Bebop Steelbook set would have been the ultimate set for me! I can't justify the price if there's no english subtitles! Man, I would love to have this otherwise, especially since it's in Blu-ray (I only have the DVDs at this point.)
You think it's worth it I buy this edition for my brother knowing he already has this one
I guess it depends on whether you can afford it and whether the minimal audio and subtitle options are a factor for your brother.
Does this mean there will be a Japanese set as well, which will have English subs?
That would be great if they released a Japanese Steelbook set of this series, with English subtitles, the original Japanese audio, and the English overdubbing but I'm sure the set would be hella expensive (and probably limited edition, knowing Japan, lol.)

Last edited:
For thoose that never heard of this series....try to get it! Awesome one with an outstanding music score and the english audio is acctually pretty good also imo.

<Sigh> My friend has been raving about this series. I guess we've got 2 choices: wait until someone releases a Steelbook with English subs, or get the amarays.

I keep coming back to this thread everytime it gets a post, hoping someone has found out it has English subs! :(

As Hooch said, for anyone that hasnt seen it, you need to! The music is absoloutely epic

Here is detail information
No English Sub (Japan publication company does not allow to put English sub)
G2 Steelbook same as Giant Robo steelbook
Release date is delayed to July

so I asked kimchidvd to release Giant Robo & Cowboy bebop steelbook as exclusive
Price is somewhat lower than boxset & 500 Limited print run, Booklet, numbered sticker

but kimchidvd does not sure this release is going to sell out because No English sub

so The Kimchi exclusive Cowboy bebop steelbook release is just pending.

Reactions: cyberef and RomanCH
Today Cowboy bebop collection steelbook edition is just released :LOL:

here is actual package shot taken from Korean community

51DF8F614E36750032

51DF8F704E3AC10030

51DF8F704E3AC10030

51DF8F804E322C0036

51DF8F924E780E0007

51DF8FA34E31D50038

51DF8FB34E2FD70038

51DF9001470A6C0012

Thanks for posting the pictures of the actual package. One question - there are only 5 discs. I thought the description said 7. Is the 7 discs for the DVD package then?

Thanks for posting the pictures of the actual package. One question - there are only 5 discs. I thought the description said 7. Is the 7 discs for the DVD package then?
I think total disc is 7 disc

One steel has 4 disc and the other has 3 disc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta