Craft Beer - Post Your Pics!

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I can't believe there isn't a thread in here strictly for Beer. Well now there is.

So I'm going to Phoenix and this store is about 3 miles from the house I am renting. I need some recommendations of beer they sell. I'm looking for Hoppy beers please. I've had a few of them they sell but not allot. HELP ME OUT!

Thanks

BoB

Nice picks guys, I haven't had much time to post pictures, but I managed to get a few beers recently:

White Chocolate
2011 Black Tuesday
2011 Cuir BA x2
Chocosaurus Rye x2
Trade Winds
Ichigo Highway
2013 Chocolate Rain x2
Otiose
5 Golden Rings
Westvleteren 12

thats an awesome list. the ones i bolded are ones id love to try someday. i almost had a trade worked out for choco rain, but we couldnt quite come to an agreement on the trade.

are you a reserve or hoarders member?

been busy with the move, but i cut some time out today to go to CCB's "growler tuesday." its a 1 growler limit special release they do every tuesday.

today's was mango habanero IPA. whats awesome is that a growler fill of these special beers is the same as their regulars, $8. so its an awesome deal.

also picked up a 4 pack of their coffee brown, drinking it right now and its very good!

on the left was my first IP trade here. the capricho was an extra! :D

Once it comes out, I'll have to try and get you a bottle of Homefront IPA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/homefront-ipa-craft-breweries_n_3331144.html

One of my local beer guys brought a bottle of Perennial's Homefront IPA to CC, and the owner came out and shared a bottle of theirs to compare. He also got some other nice things to try and take home.

Once it comes out, I'll have to try and get you a bottle of Homefront IPA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/homefront-ipa-craft-breweries_n_3331144.html

One of my local beer guys brought a bottle of Perennial's Homefront IPA to CC, and the owner came out and shared a bottle of theirs to compare. He also got some other nice things to try and take home.

CCB had their homefront IPA in the coolers all last week and I was very close to buying some, but held off considering all the expenses of the move I didn't want to go too crazy with beer buying. that and they had a lot in stock at the time. i went there yesterday and they were all gone :(

congrats on the move mobez

thanks! we are about 90% moved in. the rest of the 10% will probably take place slowly over the next few weeks. it will be nice to be finally rid of all our boxes, haha

I see you getting used to your move down south.
Last thursday me and and friend took the train over to drink from an tap take over that had happenend earlier to some beer from two british breweries and of course one hade to buy some beers aswell

from Ølbutikken

Lost Abbey Serpents Stout

from Mikkeller and Friends

Lost Abbey Inferno Ale
4x Mikkeller Beer geek vanilla shake
2x Cantillon Vigneronne
2x De Molen Hel en Verdoemenis 666-ish
HF Anna
HF Aurthur
HF Clara

Attachments

• sistamaj.jpg
    sistamaj.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 111
CCB had their homefront IPA in the coolers all last week and I was very close to buying some, but held off considering all the expenses of the move I didn't want to go too crazy with beer buying. that and they had a lot in stock at the time. i went there yesterday and they were all gone :(

out already? It hasn't even come out here yet.

Picked up some Founders Rübæus and Short's Dan's Pink Skirt yesterday. I forgot how much I missed Rübæus its been about 5 years I think. Also grabbed a bottle of Arbor Brewing Sodibo. I dont like any of their beers but they are really doing a good job with their sour program.

Other than that I havent bought or traded much in a few months. Really cutting back.

Also a buddy of mine recently had a beer tasting (festival) at his house that was absolutely ridiculous. Probably almost 200 people tons of people, bands, bike ramps, and this steel cage that spins and shoots fire. haha its always a good time at his tastings.

Picked up some Founders Rübæus and Short's Dan's Pink Skirt yesterday. I forgot how much I missed Rübæus its been about 5 years I think. Also grabbed a bottle of Arbor Brewing Sodibo. I dont like any of their beers but they are really doing a good job with their sour program.

Other than that I havent bought or traded much in a few months. Really cutting back.

Also a buddy of mine recently had a beer tasting (festival) at his house that was absolutely ridiculous. Probably almost 200 people tons of people, bands, bike ramps, and this steel cage that spins and shoots fire. haha its always a good time at his tastings.

yah, ive never heard of rubaeus. sounds good, i already miss founders!

that sounds like a crazy party! all that for a beer tasting? usually for me its just a bunch guys and awkward convos until we down a couple bottles :hilarious:

got two awesome boxes incoming from webshops and maybe a third I need to go and pick up in copenhagem, I´m poor

haha i dont blame you! ive recently discovered the website mybeercellar. i havent bought anything, but i can easily see how one can get out of control buying expensive beer!

well I made the purschase for some specific beers then I had fill up the rest of box with fillers wich is a sad to say about the other beers I bought since they´re all good breweries
you want spoilers ore wait for each of em to get here ?

if you guys may have missed this here comes some news

Next Zwanze Day on Saturday 14th September

I saw that the other day. Very exciting! I'm really hoping that they pick other sites than they did last year. I would love for it to be here in St. Louis instead of Kansas City. Although, if it was in KC, the 14th is a couple days after my birthday. I could go to Zwanze Day on Saturday, and then stay for the Chiefs game on Sunday. :LOL:

In other news, I'm trying to decide which bourbon barrel quad to open to celebrate my new job. :LOL: I've got a bottle of Boulevard's BBQ from 2011 and a bottle of Schlafly's BBQ. Both are amazing. I'm leaning more towards the Schlafly since I might be meeting with a few friends at the brewery in a couple weeks, and maybe they'll let me bring it in since I'm friends with half of the brewers. The Schlafly BBQ is also one of 206 bottles.

wooho dhl was just here and delivered one of my highly awaited packages
2xCantillon - Lou Pépé Pure Kriek Vintage 2007 :oohyeah:
rest are De Molen Beers
1xRasputin - Vintage 2009
1xHeen & Weer - 2010 Vintage
1xBommen & Granaten Vintage 2009
1xMooi & Meedogenloos (Beautiful &Ruthless)
1xRasputin
1xHel & Verdoemenis
1xLief & Leed BA
1xRaad & Daad BA
1xWilde Porter BA
also got two t-shirst
forgot to state that his box was bought from demolenbeershop

:movie:

Attachments

• demolen.JPG
    demolen.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
my second box arrived
Baladin X Fumè x 1
Southern Tier Jah-Va x 4
Southern Tier Oat x 1
De Struise Ypres x 1
Cantillon Lou Pépé Kriek 2009 x 2 :oohyeah:
Cantillon Mamouche x 1 :oohyeah:
Cantillon Fou'foune x 2 :oohyeah:

Very nice! Let me know if you need any help drinking any of this.

so you don´t want to taste Cantillon - LP Pure Kriek Vintage 2007 or LP Gueuze 2008 or two vintage of Blåbær

:D

a funny story about that order
I sent em an mail asking if they knew if or when they would get Lou Pépés back in stock since the web shop said it was out of stock(which was also said about Mamouche & Fou'foune)
I got an response saying there hadn´t been any recent releases but they had - Lou Pépé Pure Kriek Vintage 2009 if I was intrested that they had in there store but it wasn´t listed on the site and that they could add it to the site so I could order it.
I quickly asked how much it was and if they any other fun bottles got a fast reply what it was and that they also had 2 Fou'foune and 1 Mamouche that they could add to the site if I was intrested, I couldn´t reply fast enough.

off course I wasn´t intrested :ordered:

Last edited: