Emigrants/New Land Blu-ray
Clouds of Sils Maria Blu-ray
Shoah Blu-ray
Bitter Tears of Petra Von Blu-ray
Fanny & Alexander (Swedish TV extended version) Blu-ray
Criterion Collection-Early Fassbinder DVD
Y Tu MamaTambien Blu-ray
Ice Storm Blu-ray

Awesome pickups :thumbs::thumbs: That Cassavettes and Y Tu Mama Tambien are also on the top of my want list. But both Digipacks so no chance to cop them in this sale :hurting:

Packaging from B&N is a mess. They ship it in way to big boxes without any protection. I already need to replace Keep Cases when they arrive. Can't imagine what will happen to Digipacks then ... :squint:

This worries me, I just placed a big order... Nevertheless I'm excited. :giggle: Picked up all of Wes Anderson's films, as well as Lady Snowblood, Secret Sunshine, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Inside Llewyn Davis and Frances Ha!

Just in case anyone is unaware, for orders over $100, apply the code BNSPARKLER for an additional 25% off.
The add'l discount will only work with pre-orders when you have a $100+ of in stock items, but just another way to save some money if you're going big! :)

UPDATE: CODE IS NOW DEAD FOR CRITERIONS.

I ordered:
Wim Wenders Road Trilogy
Barcelona
The Player
In a Lonely Place
Brighter Summer Day

Still want to order
New World
Dr. Strangelove
Touch of Zen
Palm Beach Story
La Chienne

Last edited:
Ordered

My darling clementine
Red river
Hoop dreams
Thief
Stagecoach
Hard days night
Easy rider
Y tu mama tambien
Mulholland drive

Great choices. Half of them I still need to get. Especially Y tu mama tambien & Mulholland Drive.
I adore Thief. Such a beautiful and well photographed movie. Score by Tangerine Dream is a class of its own!

Can
Just in case anyone is unaware, for orders over $100, apply the code BNSPARKLER for an additional 25% off.
The add'l discount will only work with pre-orders when you have a $100+ of in stock items, but just another way to save some money if you're going big! :)

UPDATE: CODE IS NOW DEAD FOR CRITERIONS.

I ordered:
Wim Wenders Road Trilogy
Barcelona
The Player
In a Lonely Place
Brighter Summer Day

Still want to order
New World
Dr. Strangelove
Touch of Zen
Palm Beach Story
La Chienne
Can't believe I missed that code...then again, probably better that way :rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: sminister
I've did three orders last year. Only the Zatoichi Boxset arrived safe. Both other parcels with 6-8 Keep Cases in it arrived totally crashed, without any protection and the box was way to big so everything in it was flying around :mad::pain::facepalm:

Next sale is in November so I'm totally relaxed. I'll get 6-8 editions (without slips). I know 4-5 titles I'll definitely get this sale :emb:

I'll not order Digipacks from B&N. That's sheer suicide. They will arrive as a puzzle :LOL:
@dan8885 I'm just curious, did your Criterions came in this kind of box?

IMG_9875.JPG

Cause B&N are using these boxes to shipped my copies. Not really good shipping boxes. Sometimes they get dings.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
@dan8885 I'm just curious, did your Criterions came in this kind of box?

View attachment 252960

Cause B&N are using these boxes to shipped my copies. Not really good shipping boxes. Sometimes they get dings.

Congrats buddy on your package!
What did you ordered?

No worse than that. A regular box but way to big and without any packaging material in it. So everything was flying around. And cheapest shipping option took 4 weeks to me so you know what you can expect after this long way :squint::sour::dead:

image.png
Barnes & Noble is offering an additional 10% off for members TODAY (7/23/2016) when you buy in store. No word if it excludes Criterion.

View attachment 253977
Barnes & Noble is offering an additional 10% off for members TODAY (7/23/2016) when you buy in store. No word if it excludes Criterion.
What is everyone's experience shopping in store when this sale is live? I was thinking of stopping by to browse in person today, but then I read some comments that B&N won't honor online prices and won't price match website prices? Thanks in advance for your input!

Reactions: PunkNinja